Epilogue

SEOLHEE'S POV

It was my eighteenth birthday today. Chaejung being my bestfriend, are the first one to greet me. I was happy, but at the same time sad.

I wanted Mingyu to be the first one to greet me but then, he missed the chance. Pfft.

The whole school time, Mingyu acted as usual, but he didn't even greet me, I was very mad about it. But I hide it very well.

Did he forgot that it's my birthday today? It can't be, I already told him that my birthday was today ever since we're official.

Did he have a long term memory lost or something?

I went to my room and Mingyu texted me.

From: Mingyu ❤️
Jagiyaaaaa, we'll be having a movie night again today, be there b4 7pm okay? sorry i cant fetch u :( but ily as always 😘

The fifteen of us always have a movie night, which became a usual thing already. I heaved a frustrated sigh before replying his text.

To: Mingyu ❤️
Alright, i promise that i'll there b4 7pm :)

I checked my wristwatch and it's 6.46 pm. I wore my jeans, purple shirt and a white cardigan.

"Mom!! I'm going out!! I'll be home before nine or ten, I promise!" I shouted.

"Alright!!" My mom shouted back. I went out from the house and then I shivered because of the cold weather that keep hitting me.

I arrived to Seungcheol's apartment and Mingyu opened the door with his beaming smile.

"Ayee, my jagi is here as what she promised." He hugged me and I just chuckled.

We went in and I saw Joshua and Chaejung talking and laughing with each other. While the rest are as usual, some are running, some are chitchatting loudly and some are just playing with their phones.

"Annyeong guys." I greeted them all and they greeted me back.

I saw the dining table was full of foods for dinner, I'm guessing that Mingyu cooked them all with a little bit of help from his friends.

"Since we're already here, let's eat. I'm hungry." Wonwoo said and they all agreed. We all took a seat and of course, Mingyu sat beside me.

"Jalmeokgesseumnida!" Chaejung and I shouted in unison which resulted the all of us to laugh. We started to eat while keep talking, deciding on what movie to watch after this.

As we finished eating, I went to the kitchen and started to help Mingyu washing the dishes. He suddenly put the bubbles on my nose.

"Yah!" I shouted and he just laughed. I washed my nose and ignored him, not wanting to get a bubble fight because it'll just make our clothes wet at the end.

As we finished, we went to the living room and they are eating snacks while drinking soft drinks, waiting for us. We both took a seat and Soonyoung played 'Ouija'.

The movie started and I was sitting very close to Mingyu that our shoulders even met. I was sitting while hugging my knees since I like sitting like this better.

Well, Mingyu being the clingy boyfriend he is, he played with my fingers and sometimes, he would use the chance of sitting beside me to attack my left cheek with kisses, which literally annoys me.

But I lowkey likes it.

Soon as the movie ended, the apartment went very dark in all of the sudden, the tv was shut down. I can't see literally anything, all I see was black.

"Mingyu?" I called him as I can feel that he's walking away. I stood up and I suddenly stepped on a piece of snack.

That's when I heard them all singing while bringing a cake to me.

"Saengil chukhahamnida~ Saengil chukhahamnida~ Saranghaneun uri Seolhee~ Saengil chukhahamnida!!" They all sang together and then someone switched on the light.

I was so astonished by the fact that all these time, it was actually a surprise, no wonder why they all didn't even bother to greet me, except Chaejung.

"Blow the candles and make a wish!" Seungkwan exclaimed and I chuckled before I blew all the candles. They all cheered and clapped their hands after that.

"I'm sorry that I got no present for you, but a hug consider a present, right?" Chaejung asked and I just nodded while smiling and she hugged me so I hugged her back.

They all started to greet me one by one, I seriously can't stop smiling.

"Jagi." Mingyu called. I looked at him only to get a cream on my nose. I glared at him and he suddenly laughed.

"Mingyu! You ruined the cake!" Jeonghan shouted and he just laughed. I cut the cake into pieces and gave it to them one by one.

Mingyu took his phone out and smiled at me. I automatically smile because I know that he's going to take a picture of me. He suddenly laughed as he showed me the picture.

I remember that I still have a cream on my nose.

"Yah! Don't you dare to post that picture!" I scolded him and he sticked his tongue out to me, I just rolled my eyes and eat the delicious cake.

As my mini birthday celebration ended, Mingyu are walking me home.

"Happy birthday, jagi." He greeted me and I gave him the disgusted face. I was mad that he's the last person to greet me on my birthday.

"A kiss will help then." I heard him said and I frowned as I looked at him and then he gave me a kiss.

"Still mad?" He asked before leaning closer again and I stopped him by putting both my hands on his chest.

"You don't have any present for me?" I asked with my sulky voice and he chuckled.

"I'll let you buy whatever you want tomorrow, how?" He asked smiling and my face went bright. I nodded excitedly and he pinched my cheek after that.

Before going inside my house, I pecked his cheek. We waved our hands and then I went inside my house.

I checked my instagram and saw him posted my picture earlier, which I had a cream on my nose.

*attached Seolhee's picture*
Liked by _sonchaejung , jwonwoo and 8,475 others
kimmingyuu  hbd jagi 💞
View all 3,273 comments
minhyejunggg  omo why is he so cute despite she got a cream on her nose?
kangjungwon32  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE ❤️🎉

I chuckled as I liked the picture.

-

yeay!! 🎉🎉

thanks for all the comments and votes that you guys had given for this story, it was such an honor to me. ily guys 🏹💜