Chapter 06

SEOLHEE'S POV

"Urgh, if I heard noises from this detention room then I'm going to let you both stay here for extra two hours." Mr. Kim glared at the two guys.

"And, don't even think of trying to escape because I am right beside this room." He added darkly before going out from this small hell.

Oops, I mean heaven because Kim fucking Mingyu is sitting RIGHT BESIDE ME.

Okay so, it was so freaking awkward and silence in here. Those two guys keep glaring at each other and even smacking each other's chests like bro, seriously?

"Your post earlier was so cute." He started a conversation and my heart skipped a beat. Did I just misheard what he said or he really said that?

BUT OH WELL HE SAID THAT I'M CUTE.

"Oh? Uh, uhh.. Thanks." I smiled and he suddenly chuckled. GOSH WHY DID HE CHUCKLED LIKE, DID I JUST DO SOMETHING STUPID?

I am.. Embarassed.

"So, what's your name?" He asked me, not fogetting to smile sweetly.

"Y-Yoon Seo-Seolhee." I stuttered and I smacked my head mentally for stuttering when he's just asking for my name. It's not that he's asking to marry me, duh.

"I'm Kim Mingyu, but I am very sure that you already know me." He said and I just nodded with a very very awkward smile.

I can't smile for a very long time since my cheekbones might crack. Geez, like how did he even smile the whole time? Didn't his cheekbones hurt?

"Stop disturbing me, will you?" The guy with a brown hair rolled his eyes and the other one with the black hair sticked out his tongue.

Wait, they're juniors!

Hahah, what kind of juniors got into a fight and went to detention? I never go to detention when I was a junior because I am a very very good girl back then.

Please take note I said 'BACK THEN'.

"You guys rock." I said to the both of them while giving the 'rock' sign with my fingers. Not a rock as in a stone, but the sign of rock and roll. I bursts out into laughter but then, I suddenly remember that Mingyu is right beside me. I quickly stopped laughing and turned my head away.

I AM REALLY EMBARASSED NOW.

"Pussy." Black haired guy said plainly before rolling his eyes and I gave him an innocent smile before death glaring at him.

"Fucking call me that one more time again, asshole." I glared at him and he sticked out his tongue to me making me to scoff.

"Oh, earlier rock and now you call me asshole?" He raised an eyebrow while giving me that bitchy face and I chuckled bitterly.

"No no, let's not fight. I just said 'You guys rock' because I found you guys cute." I bluntly said and I heard him cracking his fingers' bones.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked him as I leaned my body backwards a bit, feeling scared and nervous.

"Nah, this fist of mine haven't punch any girl for a long time." He gave me the innocent smile and Mingyu suddenly cleared his throat.

"Geez.. What a spitfire." I shook my head and he was about to stand up but Mingyu smacked his head with his palm and that guy squeaked in pain.

"She said 'let's not fight'." Mingyu said frostily.

Yeah, my SAVIOR.

"And, she was complimenting, not judging." He added emphasizing the words 'complimenting' and 'judging' while still looking at him with his poker face. But even with that poker face, he still looks cute.

"Why are you smacking my head?!" He shrieked and Mingyu shrugged innocently.

"We're your seniors so, show your respect." He nagged and the black haired guy just rolled his eyes and faced to the front while the brown haired guy gave me a smile.

I smiled back to him, of course.

RING! RING! RING!

YASS MY DETENTION IS TOTALLY OVER!! I went out from the detention room feeling very excited since I wanna tell Chaejung what just happened.

Mingyu is just so.. Handsome and nice!

I went to class while keep shouting her name but only to get glared by my classmates since I was so noisy. I gave them a sheepish smile before going to the cafeteria and there, I saw her eating alone.

I took a seat in front of her while keep tapping the table repeatedly until she finally gave me a death glare.

"Ssup! I have a very very great news!" I exclaimed while smiling like an idiot because I was just so ecstatic and she gestured me to tell her what it is with that uninterested look.

"So yeah, there's two juniors and they both are fighting. I said that they're rock and the black haired one got mad that I said they're rock. But I didn't mean that they're rock as in a stone, rock as in rock and roll. So, I told them not to fight but the black haired one got his fist ready to punch me but Mingyu smacked his head, defending me. So, the black haired guy just rolled his eyes and faced to the front. I mean, you get everything I said? I can't tell you everything in details but what I said is easy for you to understand." I ended up smiling innocently and her jaw dropped.

"What the fuck did you just said?" She asked while still in shock.

"I know right!! He's my savior!" I shouted excitedly while keep smiling like crazy.

"No, you're talking like five times more faster than you usually did. And I can't even understand any of it." She bluntly said and blinked her eyes after that.

"Nevermind." I groaned and rolled my eyes after that. Duh, I just wasted my saliva for talking a lot but she didn't even get everything I just said.

-