Chapter 02

SEOLHEE'S POV

While waiting for Chaejung outside her house, I was just scrolling through my instagram's timeline. I refreshed and then Mingyu posted a picture.

*attached Mingyu's picture*
Liked by thugthe8, kwonfire and 9,834 others
kimmingyuu first day 👨‍🎓
View all 2,340 comments
suaaakim New school? Woah 👍🏻
jungminahh too bad it's not my school, but hope you have a great day babe 😘

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand as my eyes enlarged. Did I see it wrong or it is real that he's wearing my school uniform?!  I'm sure that's my school uniform! ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?

Is it true?

Or am I dreaming?

Then, don't wake me up.

Like, can you believe it when you like someone that you found from instagram, and then he moved to your school?! Who wouldn't freak out?

"You're spacing out, what is it, huh?" Chaejung queried as she was bewildered about me while waving her hand in front of my face and I quickly snapped out of my thought.

"Is this a dream? Is it really true that Mingyu moved to our school?" I asked her wanting her to assure me either it's true or not and she looked at me with a slight disgusted face. She took my phone and gasped after that.

"Oh my god, you're not dreaming, Seolhee!" She exclaimed and I started to scream while dancing since I was so excited and happy.

"Really? This is not fake?" I asked again and she soullessly nodded.

"Oh yeah, let's go to school now!!" I yelled excitedly as I dragged Chaejung to run along with me. I can't WAIT TO MEET HIM.

"Yeah! But, please stop dragging me like I'm your dog." She said, miffed and I chuckled awkwardly as I let go of her arm from my grip.

We started to rush to school. I wonder in what class he'll be? Oh, what if he's in the same class as I am?! Oh my god, I need to be hurry!

Just as soon as we arrived, I didn't see any glimpse of him. I sought for him but then, I didn't see him. Chaejung told me to just go to class.

"If you're lucky, his class while be nearer us and if you're even more lucky, he's going to be our classmate." Chaejung smiled as she keep patting my back and I heaved a frustrated sigh.

"I am never lucky the whole seventeen years of living." I said drily and she chuckled bitterly.

"Nobody is not lucky, duh." She rolled her eyes and went to her seat after that, which was right in front of me.

I was just looking outside the window which was beside me and SUDDENLY I SAW MINGYU WALKING WITH MR. JANG.

I SEE HIM. I SEE HIM. I FINALLY SEE HIM IN REAL LIFE. HE IS EVEN MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE. HE'S SO DAMN TALL. WHY IS HE MORE HANDSOME THAN IN THE PICTURE? OMG MY FANGIRLING FEELS.

My heart started to beat like crazy, I was hoping that he's going to be my classmate but then, they're just passing by. I see, his class are just right next to ours.

-

He's not my classmate.

I was now eating soullessly with Chaejung in the cafeteria, I was very gloomy that he's not my classmate. I was so sad.

"Yah, Yoon Seolhee, why are you so sad like, aren't you're supposed to be happy that at least his class are next to ours? Or that, he is attending the same school as yours?" Chaejung raised an eyebrow. I looked at her and heaved a sighed.

"I'm happy that he moved here but-" I suddenly stopped talking and my eyes widened as I saw that Mingyu was sitting at the table in front of us, I was mesmerized seeing him smiling to that guy.

I don't know who that guy is.

"Wae? Is there something on my face?" Chaejung questioned as she keep touching her face and I shook my head.

"Move a bit." I whispered and she wrinkled her forehead. She looked behind and saw Mingyu. She gave me the peeved face and moved her chair a bit to give me a better space to admire his face.

Gosh... Why is he so.. Asdfghjkl. How I wish he was actually talking to me while smiling like that.. I put my palm on my chest since it keeps beating so fast.

We suddenly made an eye contact and he flashed me a smile. I was so freaking shocked and rigid that I didn't even smile back to him. Chaejung groaned and moved her chair back to the original spot.

"Enough okay, don't make it obvious." She said sternly and I groaned.

I suddenly heard him laugh which made my heart fluttered. Even the way he laugh was so.. Can I say catchy? Lol.

I eavesdropped them talking and that's when I learned that the guy he's talking with named Jeon Wonwoo. I suddenly remember that he sometimes tag that guy and he even posted their selcas sometimes.

But, I wonder how they are friends?

And also, he once posted a picture of him with another twelve guys like.. Wow, he've got a lot of friends unlike me.

I only have Son Chaejung.

"You're Kim Mingyu, right? Can we take a selca?" Two girls suddenly came to him making a smile to plastered on his face.

"Sure." He said and the three of them took a selca.

Gosh, his smile are so.. Bright. More brighter than the sun is..

The girls squealed and then ran away while jumping, what a bitch. They're so damn annoying and just go away.

"That's it, Seolhee. We seriously need to get out from here." Chaejung said grumpily but I keep whining not to go now but she dragged me out from the cafeteria.

"You're just watching him and ignoring me, duh." She rolled her eyes and I flashed her a smile.

"Ayee.. Is my bestfriend mad? Aye aye, she looks so cute when she's mad." I teased with my disgusting aegyo voice and she laughed.

-