Chapter 08

MINGYU'S POV

"Yah, yah! Isn't that the girl who made you got caught playing with your phone during history lesson?" Wonwoo hyung asked as he slung his arm around my shoulder while pointing his finger to the girl who was putting her books into her locker.

I glared at him and just scoffed after that.

"But, what makes you keep staring at her picture? Do you like her? I mean, yes. You like her." He smirked playfully to me and I sneered at him.

"She's just some random fan of mine. I was just shocked that I got a beautiful fan." I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes and he pinched my nipple which resulted me to squawked in pain.

She turned to look around and I gave her a sheepish smile. She put her last book into her locker before walking away.

"Hyung! Look at what you've done! I'm embarassed now." I grumled before rolling my eyes and he shrugged innocently to me.

"Yeah, you like her." He confirmed and I looked at him, befuddled.

"Why are you so sure when me myself, are not even sure either I like her or not?" I questioned in confusion and he shook his head.

"Why would you be embarassed when you're just shouting because of a pain in front of her if it's not because you just make silly of yourself in front of her?" He smiled astutely while wriggling his eyebrows.

"True. But you don't have to wriggle your eyebrows exaggeratedly." I complained before rolling my eyes sharply.

To be very honest, last year when she just followed my account for around two months, I decided to stalk her instagram since I was curious.

I mean, I've never had a hardcore fan like her.

So, when I stalked her instagram, I was kinda.. Astonished? I mean, she's beautiful and I can't resist. And I learned that she's from Wonwoo hyung's school.

How thirteen of us become friends? Actually, thirteen of us are childhood friends, some of us are attending the same school while some are living in our neighborhood so, we became friends even until now.

So yeah, after knowing her school, I don't know why but I desperately wanna move to that school. I begged my mom for moving me to that school and then she finally agreed because it wasn't that far from our house.

Whenever I do my live, I always saw her username joining and spamming heart, that's why I keep smiling without me knowing.

Tsk, did I really like her?

I excused myself to go to the toilet to pee. As I went out from the toilet, I heard a familiar girl voice that caught my attention.

I put my ear on the wall and tried to eavesdropping them.

"He shouted in pain like, so damn loud! And then, he smiled at me. He FUCKING SMILED AT ME." She exclaimed and by what she's saying, I already knew that it's her.

A grin suddenly plastered on my lips.

"Dude, it's just a smile. Everyone can smile to anyone they want." Her friend said, obviously annoyed and I heard her groaned.

I just shook my head and headed to class.

-

During recess, Wonwoo hyung was at the library since he's not hungry. I'm not a big fan of library so I'm just roaming around the school.

I suddenly saw a glimpse of her.

I squinted my eyes to zoom and then I really saw her. She was sitting on the bench with both her legs crossed together, with her backpack in between her thighs, playing with her phone.

I smiled.

I grabbed all my bravery to come and approach her. As I was standing in front of her, she lifted her head and looked at me in confusion.

"Seolhee." I smiled and she smiled back. I took a seat beside her and she put her phone down.

"Uhh.. You wanna say something to me?" She asked and I nodded with a smile again. I don't know why I'm super smiley whenever I'm around her.

But it feels good though.

"You know, since I know your name and that you know my name, why don't we be friends?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she wrinkled her forehead.

"Ahh, sure." She nodded with a smile. We both made a handshake together while giving each other a smile.

"Why are you here, by the way?" I queried while looking around and she let out a soft chuckle. Why does her chuckle sounds so cute..

"I was mad at Chaejung, so I decided to avoid her. I saw this nice and comfortable place that's why I came here and plays with my phone." She bluntly answered.

"Oh ya, what are you playing?" I tried to peek at her phone but then, she hide it behind her back with both her hands.

"Instagram..?" She replied unsurely and I laughed a bit.

"Please, I don't play games or any social apps except for instagram." She stated impudently and I was kinda shocked. She suddenly smacked her head while mumbling something.

"Sorry, I just get annoyed so easily." She keep making the 'apology' face and I was pretty offended that I annoyed her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you." I muttered and she shook both her hands gesturing like 'no, no it's okay!'.

"You don't have to! I mean, you're not annoying me. I just say whatever I want without thinking. Sorry." She lowered her head and I patted her head as I smiled.

"You cutie." I smiled playfully and she looked at me curiously.

I guess she misheard me so, I just acted like I didn't say it.

"See you later." I waved my hands and walked away after that. I don't know why but my lips are just not going to stop smiling.

-

did anyone know that mingyu isn't the only one who's in the rude liner? bc dino too ;-;