Chapter 04

MINGYU'S POV

I was bored so I'm just scrolling down through the explore on my instagram.

I decided to check her instagram and saw that she posted her derp picture just now. I chuckled seeing it. She looks so funny yet adorable.

I didn't hesitate to double tap her picture because, why not?

She never missed liking whatever my post is. So, in return I liked her post even though it's a derp. I realised that I was her first liker which made me to chuckle again.

"Who that?" Wonwoo hyung suddenly asked as he peeked my phone and I showed him. He furrowed his eyebrows while looking at me in confusion.

"Funny, right? That's why I liked it." I said while smiling and he just nodded with his straight face.

"She got no shame for posting that kind of selca." He shook his head as he shrugged. I agree but, it's her own instagram, so she's free to post anything she wants.

"What was her name again?" He asked.

"I don't know, Seolhee maybe. Because her username consists of the word 'Seolhee'." I shrugged and he just nodded.

CHAEJUNG'S POV

I still can't believe my eyes. Did Mingyu really liked her post yesterday? He is even her first liker!

Oh, be prepare to get yell at, Chaejung. I'm sure that your eardrum will erupt like a volcano eruption. But then, it'll be an eardrum eruption.

I arrived to my class and saw Seolhee keep tapping her palm on her desk, excited to tell me about the 'news'.

I took a seat and she suddenly squealed. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows, she's such a weirdo.

"OMG, HE FREAKING DOUBLE TAPPED MY POST. HE FUCKING BECAME THE FIRST PERSON TO DOUBLE TAPPED MY FUCKING POST!!" She fangirled and all our classmates glared at us.

"Don't mind her, she's just a creepy lonely lunatic girl." I said drily and all our classmates continued doing their businesses. I looked at her and she was glaring at me, her eyes got a laser by the way. She elbowed me and I just groaned as it hurts a bit.

"I FUCKING DONE MY DARE." She yelled again and I all I do was to sigh.

"I don't know what to do about you." I mumbled as I put my fingers on my forehead acting like I'm having a headache as I shook my head.

"But.. Out of all pictures.. He liked the derp one.." She muttered as she faked her cry and I patted her shoulder.

"Gwaenchana, chingu.. Life is always like that. Just expect the unexpected." I smiled and she suddenly pinched my arm making me to squawked in pain.

I looked at her indignantly and she gave me an innocent grin.

"You didn't expect that, don't you?" She asked smirking and I just scoffed as I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"Well, that's a prove that we can't expect the unexpected." She patted my head and I smacked her arm to make her stop.

I'm so fucking done with her.

SEOLHEE'S POV

Both Chaejung and I are at my room, as always. We both are just playing with our phones since we don't have things to talk about.

"Should we play truth or dare again?" She asked smirking and I chuckled bitterly.

"I'm so done with that shitty game. I'm so freaking done with it." I stated flatly with my poker face and she laughed out loud.

My phone suddenly received a notification saying that [yoonseolhee]: kimmingyuu started a live video. Watch it before it ends! ya ya something like that, I don't really care about what it says but I care about Mingyu's live.

"Oh, shuuush!!" I put my finger on her lips and clicked the notification and then I saw him smiling while reading the comments.

hanakim99 u r so r00d
chaechaekwon  KIM FUCKING MINGYU WHY SO HOTTTT 😍😍
_hyunw00  nice hair bro
jung.sanhee  MINGYU PLS SAY 'HELLO SANHEE'
kang.hee.jung  mingyu makes my ovary- nOOOOO
choisubeann_  u cute today 😉

Mingyu suddenly chuckled as comments keep exploding on his instagram's live. Why is he so cute even when his face was so damn near to the camera while my face looked so big when I tried to make my camera near my face.

"So, guys. Meet my twelve friends!" He exclaimed while showing the camera to his twelve buddies and my eyes widened as I saw them sitting in a small place, they looked like a sardine in a can now.

Lol.

He started to introducing his friends one by one and my eyes had been blessed because my eyes are showered by thirteen attractive and good looking dudes.

The live was about him talking about his friend in a bad way. I mean, he keep mocking his friends and he would get smacked on his back because of that, whenever he made the 'ouch' face, he looked so cute.

Honestly, I wasn't even focusing on what he's saying since I was deeply mesmerized by his handsome face.

"Bye. I hope you guys have a great day. Say bye to my viewers, guys." He said to his friends and his friends said bye and then the live ended.

"THAT QUICK?!" I bellowed, feeling not satisfied even though the live was for almost twenty minutes.

"At least he showed his face the whole time, duh." Chaejung said in annoyance and I just glared at her.

He got like almost two thousand views while me during live.. Urgh, let's not talk about it.

-