Chapter 15

SEOLHEE'S POV

"Yah, yah, Kim Mingyu posted his selca with that girl. I guess they're dating." I heard one of a random bitch at my school mumbled.

I just ignored them and went to my class.

I can't sleep peacefully last night because of the sudden flooding follow requests. I know, I have always wanted to get at least thousand followers but this isn't the right way!

They're just haters!

I took a seat and laid my head on my desk, ignoring everyone, even Chaejung who was asking me about last night.

"Seolhee ahh!! He tagged you! What did you felt about it?!" Chaejung asked excitedly and I looked up at her with a grumpy face.

"Wae? Are you not happy? Plus, the selca was boom! Amazing! Such a perfect couple." She teased while smiling astutely and I eye-smiled her before rolling my eyes.

"Ahhh Seolhee ahh!! What happened to you?! Did he threatened you last night?!" She asked loudly and I scratched my head making my hair messy.

"I don't like that he tagged me on that post!" I yelled indignantly and she frowned, but then she get what I mean.

"Oh ya! True!! He wasn't supposed to tag you!" She exclaimed and I heaved a frustrated sigh.

"My instagram was flooded with follow requests.." I muttered and faked my cry after that. She patted my head softly with the 'it's okay' smile.

"What should I do..?" I asked while still faking my cry.

"Just don't accept their follow requests, just let it be like that." She said and I nodded my head. I have never even accept any of them.

"I'm going to avoid Mingyu." I remarked convincingly while I made both my hands into fists.

"I'M GOING TO AVOID HIM UNTIL HE APOLOGISE TO ME AND DELETE THAT POST!" I yelled drily and my classmates gave me a glare, as always.

"I'm sorry guys." I bowed and scratched my head after that. It was a fortunate that none of my classmates are a bitch.

It's just that they glare at us whenever we're loud.

-

I didn't go out from my class the whole school time. And now, I'm going out because the school has ended.

"Seolhee ah, wait!" I heard Mingyu shouted from behind. My eyes enlarged and I shut my eyes tightly.

I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM!

I acted like I didn't hear him and keep on walking.

"Yah! Seolhee!" He shouted again. I turned behind and he was walking with a fast speed to me, making the cold wind hit his hair, his hair was being blown revealing his forehead and I found him cool like that.

I wanna fangirl but I'm mad at him.

I turned my face back to the front and walk more faster. I keep turning behind and he was still walking to me.

"Yah!" He shouted.

I saw bushes so I hide myself there quickly. I saw him just walking passed by. I sighed in relief after that.

"Are you avoiding me?" He suddenly asked right beside my ear. I screamed as I was startled and jumped a bit.

I went out from the bushes and started to run away from him.

"Yah, Yoon Seolhee! Why are you running away from me?!" He bellowed but I just ignored him.

I went inside my house and locked the door.

I keep receiving notifications about follow requests but I just ignored them. So far, I have two hundred something follow requests. If I accepted them all, I would already have seven hundred followers right now, almost eight hundred.

Duh.

I received a dm from Mingyu. OH MY GOSH WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

kimmingyuu

Are u mad?
About me for making u leaned your head on my shoulder last night?
Or
About any other things that I've done without me knowing that it offended u?
Pls
Pls tell me
Seolhee
T__T
Idc
I'll spam until u really reply to my dms
Seolhee
SEOLHEE
YOON SEOLHEE

What

Are u mad?

...

You are
But why?
Tell me
I'm cluelesssss
I'm curious right now
And I'm worried about u
Seolhee?
Dont left me hanging
I hate it
-,-
Seolhee
YOON SEOLHEE
Ily

Ily?

Seolhee plsss tell meeeee

You see
You tagged me on our selca last night
And it's not good
It resulted me to get my follow requests flooding
And it's still flooding rn
I know that I always wanted to get thousand of followers
But this is absolutely wrong
I felt insecure rn

Wae?
Why are u feeling insecure?
Tell me

Bc u tagged me on that post!
What else do u expect

What? Why?
I'm just tagging

You know ur fans are sensitive
Dont u read the comments?
They just wanted to follow me bc they wanted to make something bad of me

Idk that tagging u on my post will result this
I'm sorry
Seolhee?
Dont left me hanging
YOON SEOLHEE

Pls delete that post
And tell them that we're not friends anymore
Cause even some of ur fans at our school are starting to hate me

YAH
SEOLHEE
I WILL NOT DELETE IT
ITS A MEMORY
WHY ARE WE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE?
I THOUGHT YOURE MY HARDCORE FAN?
SEOLHEE?

Mingyu please

ANDWAE
SEOLHEE?
Urgh
I'm not deleting it
And we're still friends
I'll go to ur class tmr
And let's talk

-