Chapter 07

SEOLHEE'S POV

I like it, but at the same time it's creeping me out by the fact that Mingyu keep liking whatever I posted these past few days.

Since he's not following me back, that's why I turned my instagram's account into private since the last two days so that he'll stop liking my posts.

As usual, Chaejung and I are at my room, enjoying the wifi while chitchatting until I received a notification from my instagram.

[yoonseolhee]: 김민규 (@kimmingyuu) has requested to follow you. My eyes widened that he REQUESTED TO FOLLOW ME. I gasped loudly as I covered my mouth.

"Wae?" Chaejung curiously questioned and I showed her my phone. Her eyes enlarged as her jaw dropped while looking at me. But then, her lips turned to be a devilish smirk.

"Accept his request." She said teasingly and I scoffed.

"He's creepy! He liked everything that I posted ever since the day I posted my derp selca. He even comment some of my posts!" I whined and she gave me the teasing face.

"Ohhhhhh, is he some kind of a fan to you now? I mean, you're always like that to him because you're his fan. And now, he keep doing like what you did because he's your fan too..." She gave me the wicked smile and I just rolled my eyes.

"Why would he become my fan when I am already his fan? Plus, there's nothing about me that can make someone be my fan." I bluntly mumbled and she sighed.

"Okay, let's just say that.. He like you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"NEVER IN A MILLION OF EASY WAYS!" I shrieked drily at the same time trying to be funny and she laughed after that. I hit her head with my pillow but she keep laughing.

"Now that you mentioned 'Easy Way', let's go to Easy Way!" She exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaimed.

As we arrived, we ordered drinks and took a seat. We took a selca and I posted it with easy fizzy lemon squeezy way :) as my caption. I know it's childish but, I don't care.

"What should I do? Should I accept his follow request?" I questioned her who was drinking and she hummed me as she's trying to think.

"Maybe, you know.. It's a rare to see a famous guy requesting to follow an unfamous girl." She mocked astutely.

"YAH!" I shouted indignantly as I smacked her head and rolled my eyes after that.

She's so damn ridiculous.

"You offended me just now." I muttered as I slightly pouted and she chuckled.

"Mianhae.. But let's just accept his request." She smiled. I sighed as I agreed. I accepted his follow request and he suddenly liked the picture which I just posted earlier.

"Dude.. He's so creepy.." I mumbled with anxiety since Mingyu is making me bewildered of him suddenly liking all my post.

Does it means that he stalked me the way I stalked him?

-

"Seolhee? You've been spacing out a lot lately." My mom said with anxiety in her face and I heaved a sigh.

"Mind sharing it with me?" She asked smiling hoping that I will grab her offer and I went silent, thinking either I should share or not.

It's about Mingyu so, I was hesitating either to tell her or not since I've never talk about my feelings for a guy to my mom before.

"Ohhh.. It's about a guy then.." She nodded while smiling and I suddenly blushed.

"M-mwo? A-ani! It's about other things.. Pfft." I denied and I heard her chuckled. I looked at her and she was smiling while shaking her head.

"Why are you so obvious. Just tell me." She raised an eyebrow and I sighed.

"Alright.. There is this one famous guy in instagram. I've been liking him since last year. He suddenly moved to our school so I was very shocked to know it." I stated and she nodded gesturing me to continue.

"These past few days, he've been liking my posts. I turned my account into private but he requested to follow me. I accepted but just as soon as I accepted, he suddenly liked my post. It's just creeping me out, mom." I muttered before slightly pouting. She hummed as she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not a love expert but I'm sure that he like you." Mom said unsurely and I frowned.

"Are you sure?" I insisted, wanting her to convince me again.

"Yeah, I'm sure like, I've been living for twenty-six years longer than you so I have more knowledge than you, honey." Mom teased while trying to assure me and I chuckled.

"But mom!! What should I do? It's creeping me." I muttered with my sulky voice and she let out a soft chuckle.

"Play hard to get!" She exclaimed and shook her head with a giggle after that.

Tsk, I'm very bad at playing hard to get.

"A guy likes it when a girl they like are playing hard to get." She smirked astutely to me and I furrowed my eyebrows before squinting my eyes since I'm doubting her.

"Why would they?" I asked curiously.

"It's because girls looks more cuter when they played hard to get, I guess?" She raised an eyebrow and I just chuckled bitterly.

-