Chapter 16

SEOLHEE'S POV

It was early in the morning and I was scrolling through my instagram's timeline until I saw that Mingyu posted a blank picture.

Liked by jwonwoo, hansolvernonchwe and 3,140 otherskimmingyu  so guys, many of u thinks that im dating 'seolhee', trust me, we're not dating, she's just a 'friend' to me, pls stop sending follow requests to her, u guys r making her feeling insecur...

kimmingyu so guys, many of u thinks that im dating 'seolhee', trust me, we're not dating, she's just a 'friend' to me, pls stop sending follow requests to her, u guys r making her feeling insecure, look, what u guys did to her just made us broke our friendship, she's my friend and i seriously hate losing a friend, cant u guys show some respect to her? pls stop hating her. if you hate her, it's the same like you're hating me. so pls, stop disturbing her and leave her alone, we're not in good term now, we're seriously in bad term. even though i only knew her for few months, i seriously felt like we're already friends since long time ago. plus, i have my own rights to date anyone in anytime i want, even an idol can date anyone they want in anytime. pls understand and be considerate guys.
View all 5,672 comments
gongmiyeonn omo their friendship are broken?! oh my poor mingyu and seolhee 😭😭
shim_juminn let that bitch be, let them end their friendship there, she just used our mingyu oppa for fame 😒

Some of them supports us and some don't, urgh.

I don't know why but my tears fell down my cheeks slowly. My mom who was making a breakfast realised me having tears falling looked at me anxiously.

"Seolhee? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She queried worriedly.

I told her everything that happened and showed her what Mingyu posted. She was mad about why they all are doing this to me.

"Did they think that Mingyu is theirs? What Mingyu said is absolutely right, who are they to control about his love life? I seriously can't believe this." Mom said as she was feeling very mad about them.

"Just stay strong, Seolhee. If he really like you, then, he'll protect you." My mom stated while keep patting my back and I just nodded.

I was walking to school and a fan of Mingyu is glaring at me. I just gave them a smile and slightly bowed, not to be rude despite they're glaring at me.

I arrived to class and one of my friend came to me and showed me what Mingyu posted earlier.

"What the fuck? All those bitches are stupid, what kind of fans are like them? Urgh, I hope you stay strong, Seolhee." She patted my back and I just smiled as I nodded to her.

"Fighting!" She tried to cheer me up and I chuckled.

I heard footsteps running towards our class, I took a look and it's Chaejung running to me. She came to me and pants heavily after that.

"Omo, Seolhee ah! Are you okay? I don't think you are, because of what happened." She remarked, her face covered with anxiety.

"Chaejung ah.. I think I should unfollow Mingyu." I said smiling and her eyes widened.

"It's up to you, Seolhee. Follow your conscience." She supported and I nodded. I took my phone out and unfollowed Mingyu, even though it hurts.

IT HURTS TO THE MOON AND BACK.

MINGYU'S POV

I seriously need to talk to Seolhee about this. I sought for her but she's nowhere to be seen. I haven't seen her, even a glimpse of her.

The school has ended. I was walking and I saw Seolhee walking alone since Chaejung just arrived to her home. I walked to her slowly and grabbed her wrist and turned her body to face me.

She was shocked by my sudden action.

"Let go of me, Mingyu." She instructed lowly but I shook my head.

"Seolhee ah, don't you see what I just posted this morning? I did that so that they will understand. Besides, why do you need to care about what other people will think and say about you? They're just some random followers, Seolhee. You shouldn't have let their words get the best of you. You're so sensitive." I said trying to calm her down.

"I saw, I have eyes okay?" She replied harshly ignoring the rest that I've uttered and rolled her eyes viciously. She struggled to let go of her wrist from my grip but failed since my grip was very tight.

"Yah! Let go of me!" She yelled indignantly and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry!" I bellowed and her eyes suddenly enlarged as she stared at me. It was the first time ever that I shouted that loud to her, that's why she was shocked.

"I didn't know that being your fan would make me be like this." She harshly rebuked and suddenly my grip loosened as I can't believe what she just uttered, she let go of her wrist harshly before rolling her eyes sharply and walked away.

"Yah! Seolhee ah! Yoon Seolhee!" I shouted but she just keep running away.

I groaned as my messed my hair, I kicked the rock nearer frustratedly. What the fuck did I just done? I thought by tagging her would make her know that I like her.

But I'm just making things worse.

I went to my house and layed on my bed, her voice and her face keep echoing in my mind. Duh..

What should I do now? Should I just let this end just like that? Should I just give up?

But, I like her.

-