Chapter 13

SEOLHEE'S POV

After telling what EXACTLY happened to me and him yesterday from the beginning until the very very very end, Chaejung got her jaw dropped on the table.

"OH MY GOSH, HE LIKE YOU!!" She exclaimed and all our classmates looked at us.

"Don't mind her, she's just a lonely lunatic girl." I said sarcastically and they all just shook their heads and continued doing their businesses.

Chaejung sneered looking at me and I just flashed her an annoyed smile.

"Says the one who I called 'lonely lunatic girl' that day." She rolled her eyes. We looked at each other weirdly before bursting out into laughter.

"Alright, let's go to the canteen and buy drinks." She smiled as she offered.

"Why don't we just go to the cafeteria and eat lunch, huh?" I asked in confusion and she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry. I'm just thirsty." She replied and I nodded.

We went to the canteen while keep laughing, like typical bestfriends usually did. As we arrived, we bought soft drinks and walked out from the canteen.

"Wait, my stomach went upset!" Chaejung shouted and gave me her drink before running away to the toilet.

I sighed and continued walking alone.

"Oh, Seolhee." I heard someone said. I turned around and it's Kim to the Fucking to the Mingyu smiling at me.

WHAAAOOOT. NOT NOW PLEASE!

"Oh, Mingyu." I smiled forcely, but it's not that it's obvious that my smile are forced.

"You know, my friends are asking when will I introduce them to you. They seriously can't wait. So.. I'm asking when you're free?" He asked while scratching his head and my cheeks suddenly burned.

"Anytime they want, I'm fine." I smiled and he hummed for a while.

"I know this is too sudden but later?" He asked raising an eyebrow and I mentally gulped.

TOO SUDDEN. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I NODDED MY FUCKING HEAD.

"So, I'll fetch you at 7pm? Yeah, 7pm." He stated and I just smiled as I agreed. He walked away and waved his hands to me with that CUTIE LITTLE SMILE.

I went to class and waited for Chaejung. She finally came while clutching her belly, she must've eaten the wrong food last night.

"Dude.. He fucking will introduce me to his friends later because they can't wait to meet me!!" I shout-whispered because I seriously don't want to be glared by my classmates anymore.

Chaejung's eyes widened and her eyeballs fell out from it's spot making me to choked on my saliva.

Kidding.

She got her eyes widened as she can't believe what I've just said.

"You lucky asshole." She rolled her eyes and I laughed. I know, she's jealous. And I'm sure that she wanted to come along so that she can see Joshua.

Too bad, Mingyu only invites me.

HOHOHO.

-

As I went home, I rushed to my room and opened my wardrobe. What should I wear?

Yeah, black leggings, black hoodie and black cap will be the best. I don't want to wear shorts when I'm with thirteen guys in a place. What if some of them are perverts?

Right.

I was just watching tv shows to make the time flies fastly. But, it doesn't works.

I checked my instagram and Mingyu sent me dm just now.

kimmingyuu

Your address pls 😂

Oh yeah i forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️
*sends address*

Thanks
I'm on my way :)

Okay

My doorbell rang. I rushed and opened the door. There stood Mingyu wearing black hoodie and black cap, just like me.

"Oh? What a coincidence." He chuckled as he shook his head and I just smiled.

"Come on, his apartment wasn't that far anyway." Mingyu said as he grabbed my wrist. I closed the door and followed him.

Is he really holding my wrist right now? I'm dying, seriously. SERIOUSLY.

As we arrived at the apartment, we used lift. We've been silence ever since he told me about the apartment.

We reached third floor and Mingyu knocked on the door number twenty-eight. It was so damn silence in here, what if Mingyu is actually a bad guy?

Oh my gosh.

Seungcheol opened the door and there I saw twelve guys. Some of them are running, playing ps4, playing phones and playing cards.

"Guys, the girl is here!" Seungcheol exclaimed and all their eyes nailed to me. I was so scared right now, I clutched my hand onto Mingyu's hoodie and he suddenly smiled, without looking at me.

Wait, what do he mean by 'the girl'?

"Come in!" Jeonghan offered. We both went in and I took a seat beside Mingyu. All of them suddenly gathered in front of me while keep looking at me.

"You guys are making her scared." Mingyu said, obviously irritated and they all sat properly at the other empty seats. This apartment was pretty nice!

"What's your name?" Minghao asked smiling cutely.

"Yoon Seolhee." I smiled and they all started to mumbling something which I can't really hear because the last time I clean my ears was last year.

Lol, I'm just kidding.

"Let us introduce ourselves." Seungcheol said and they all agreed.

-