Chapter 09

SEOLHEE'S POV

"You cutie."

"You cutie."

"You cutie."

"YAAAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed frustratedly while keep writhing on my bed and then started to faking my cry.

"AHH!" I screeched as my body fell on the floor from my bed. I keep making weird face expressions and wincing since my back hurt because of the drastic fall.

I'm going insane exactly on Saturday morning, I'm going inSaNE! His words keep echoing in my mind and it's scaring me! I'm so gonna gone crazy.

"Seolhee? I heard a loud thud earlier, what happened?" My mom queried worriedly and I sat on the floor where my body fell with a slight pout.

"I don't know.." I cupped my face with my right hand while continuing to pout. My mom shook her head and mumbled something like 'Mingyu' before walking away.

I heaved a heavy yet frustrated sigh before reaching my hand to grab my phone. I seriously need Chaejung right now.

I don't know why but instead of going to my message, I went to instagram instead. I was scrolling only to get my eyes widened as I choked on my saliva.

Liked by junhuiwen, jeonghannn and 10,312 otherskimmingyuu  😎View all 3,387 commentshwangsoominn  can u pls stop torturing my eyeskwonfire  that jaw line bro 😏😏

kimmingyuu 😎
View all 3,387 comments
hwangsoominn can u pls stop torturing my eyes
kwonfire that jaw line bro 😏😏

True, can you please stop torturing our eyes?

Like, YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT AND GOOD AND HANDSOME AND THAT JAWLINE AND THAT LIPS AND urgh, I hate my life.

Why are you so outrageously perfect when I'm just an ordinary living potato?

I layed my face on my pillow while faking my cry, I don't care if I feel suffocated or not, I'm just going to cry right now. I'm so done.

I'm so done with this life.

As I let my face out from my pillow, my face was red and my eyes was puffy even though it was just a fake cry.

I took my phone and texted Chaejung.

To: Chaejung 💩
Can we meet? At my house or any coffee shop?

I put my phone on my nightstand and started to think about my life again. What had I done that my life is a misery right now?

Oh yeah, Kim Mingyu.

Split second later, my phone 'ting'. I reached my hand to the nightstand and grabbed my phone once again.

From: Chaejung 💩
Ya sure :) Lets just go to the mall :)) I'll come to ur house by 6pm ;)))

Dude, I only asked whether at my house or any other coffee shop, I never mentioned 'mall'.

But nevermind, at least I got to hangout with her. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed my blue jeans and my white loose sweatshirt.

I half-tied my hair and parted my bangs at the middle. Heh, I looked a bit angelic for the first time in forever.

Please take note I said 'A BIT' not 'MORE LIKELY'.

It was unlike me because at school, I would only let my hair with messy style, it's not really messy style, it's just that I don't comb my hair because I have two lazy hands.

HOHO.

But I am super excited when it comes to holding my phone playing instagram.

Right at 6pm, Chaejung arrived and we went to the mall. It was crowded, as usual because it's mall, duh.

"Oh, oh! Let's watch movie!" She exclaimed while keep jumping excitedly and I showed her my wallet, I have limited money right now.

"Okay.." She muttered and then we went to the food court. It was full of population in here. How I feel like I wanna get rid of population.

Sometimes. But I'm not some kind of psychopath who wants to kill people, not an emo either because I love my life.

We took a seat at the table for two and Chaejung went to the drink side and ordered. After a few moments, she came with six sticks of lamb skewers and two soft drinks instead.

"Yah! I said I want bubble tea!" I complained and she gave me the sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes but grabbed the soft drink at the end.

I showed what Mingyu posted earlier and Chaejung who was drinking almost spit her drink out but luckily that she gulped them all right before she really choked.

"SO HOT!" She shouted. I smiled since it was the first time ever that she said 'hot' to Mingyu because she usually just stared at him with her uninterested bitch face.

"Seungcheol hyung! Let's eat here instead!" I heard a familiar voice shouted. I turned around and saw THIRTEEN OF THE HANDSOME DUDES.

WHERE IS MINGYU? WHERE IS HIM?!

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO FUCKING GOOD LOOKING WHEN I SEE THEM IN REAL LIFE? THEY ARE ALSO TALL TOO.. EXCEPT THAT GUY NAMED JIHOON WHO THEY ALWAYS TEASE THEIR HEIGHT OF DURING LIVE.

I can't believe that I finally got to see the all of them in real life. OH GOSH THAT'S MINGYU. He looks so good even when he's just wearing a white tshirt, black jeans and a black jacket.

Mingyu suddenly smiled, I was taken aback that he was actually smiling at me.

My eyes widened and I quickly turned to Chaejung and drink my soft drink, acting like I saw nothing.

-