Chapter 17

CHAEJUNG'S POV

It's been a week that Mingyu and Seolhee are in bad term. Whenever I saw Mingyu, he was always looking for Seolhee, but Seolhee just stayed at class, not wanting to see Mingyu anymore.

Mingyu keep trying to see her but she would always run away, hiding at somewhere.

She must be very hurt. She like him, yet things are worse. She keep spacing out during lessons, she even keep staring at nothing whenever I'm talking to her.

Things need to be fixed.

I was walking to Seolhee's house since I wanna try to cheer her up but suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

"Yah! Who are you?! Where are you bringing me?!" I shrieked indignantly to the guy who keep dragging me.

He turned to me and flashed me a smile before turning to the front again. My eyes are wide opened once I saw his face.

Joshua.

We arrived at an apartment and we went in, I was surprised to see eleven good looking guys in here!

"So, she's Son Chaejung? Seolhee's bestfriend?" The short one asked and Wonwoo nodded.

Joshua bring me to sit with them, in a big circle. They introduced me their names so, I know them know. But I can't believe by the fact that I'm sitting beside Joshua.

Is it official that I like him now?

"So.. Chaejung, things between Mingyu and Seolhee aren't good right now. We're very worried about Mingyu, and we're very sure that you're worried about Seolhee too." Jeonghan said and I nodded.

"I missed the old Seolhee, who is always weird, hyper and annoying. She've been so gloomy since last week." I bluntly stated.

"Wait, does it means that Mingyu like Seolhee?!" I yelled curiously and they all gave me 'that' look which says 'yes' and I was kinda a bit shock.

"Since when?" I asked curiously.

"We don't really know when but, the reason why he wanted to move to your school was because of Seolhee." Vernon answered and I was astonished.

Mingyu must like her so much.

"Anyway, why am I here?" I questioned, bewildered about why Joshua is bringing me here even though I'm freaking fine with it.

"Let's think of a way to make them reconcile!" Seungcheol exclaimed and we all agreed.

-

SEOLHEE'S POV

It was recess, I was walking with Chaejung to the rooftop. I don't know why but she's just bringing me there.

As we arrived, she suddenly left me behind and locked the door. I was extremely shocked for her locking the door.

"Yah!! Son Chaejung!!!" I yelled and I heard Wonwoo laughed from behind the door.

"Yah! Wonwoo are you in this too?!" I hollered.

"You both should reconcile by the end of school later, good luck!" Wonwoo said and I heard footsteps running downstairs.

"JEON WONWOO!! SON CHAEJUNG!!!!" I cried but then, it was useless. I leaned my back against the door and keep bumping my head to the door repeatedly.

What do he mean by 'you both should reconcile by the end of school later'? I don't get it.

"Seolhee?" I heard Mingyu asked. I turned to my left side and saw him standing with both his hands in his pockets, looking at me with his puzzled expression.

Oh my gosh.. I missed him so bad.. He looks so hot and cool like that..

"Yah, why are you here?! Why are we here?! Is this your plan?!" I accused him and he shook his head.

"I swear, this is their plans! My friends and Chaejung planned this!" He insisted and I squinted my eyes to him since I'm doubting him.

"Don't you dare to talk to me." I warned sternly and went to the edge of the rooftop and took a seat. I turned my body away not wanting to see Mingyu.

I swear, what if teachers mark my attendance as 'escape'?! Be prepared, Chaejung.

I looked around and Mingyu was sitting at the other edge of the rooftop while hugging his knees and keep watching me. I glared at him and rolled my eyes soon after.

I seriously hate this.

"Seolhee, let's talk." He said.

"Remember what I said earlier, dummy." I said harshly.

"Seolhee, we're still friends, right?" He asked and I can hear that his voice sounds a bit sad.

"I don't care, I'm still going to talk even though you're not going to listen." He added with his slightly sulky voice and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay? I seriously got no idea that what I do was obnoxious, to you. I didn't mean to hurt you, Seolhee. Please stay as my friend-"

I gave him my death glare and he suddenly went silent. I rolled my eyes sharply and continued facing to the wall, even though there's nothing.

-