Chapter 05

SEOLHEE'S POV

Mingyu posted a picture twenty-nine minutes ago.

Liked by kwonfire, booyonce and 7,983 otherskimmingyuu  HAHAHAH wonwoo hyung's smile looks so vicious, but still cute meh 😂View all 1,258 commentsjwonwoo  df??? do u really have to post this one???🖕🏻🖕🏻gayoung1998  omg u both r so good looking...

kimmingyuu HAHAHAH wonwoo hyung's smile looks so vicious, but still cute meh 😂
View all 1,258 comments
jwonwoo  df??? do u really have to post this one???🖕🏻🖕🏻
gayoung1998  omg u both r so good looking im speechless.. 😶

I double tapped the picture. Lol, this Wonwoo guy looks so wicked at the same time cute even with that super big grin. Mingyu looks so handsome here.

And then, I laughed as I looked at the picture again. I've never seen this Wonwoo guy smiling that big because I remember that he's an emo at school. He's always with the straight face which was scary.

I'm not sure that he's really an emo or not.. But his face tells me that he is. Poor this good looking guy.

"Seolhee!! Chaejung is here!" My mom shouted and I frowned.

What? She never text me that she'll come to my house. I rushed downstairs and saw her wearing a cool outfits.

"Where are you going?" I queried as I stared at her in confusion.

"Duh? We always go to the coffee shop. Didn't we?" She shook her head and I suddenly remember about it.

We always go to the coffee shop whenever we don't have tons of homeworks or whenever we have free time. I rushed upstairs and wore my skinny jeans, black with white stripes tshirt and a black denim jacket.

We went to the coffee shop just after we ordered, we took a seat. We both are just talking and I suddenly heard two familiar voices laughing.

I turned around and saw Mingyu and Wonwoo laughing. My eyes got widened as I saw them both.

"Yaaah, don't look at them with such face, it'll be obvious." Chaejung said as she hold my head and made me to look at her which resulted me to glare at her.

"What will be obvious?" I asked, puzzled and she sighed.

"That you like him." She shook her head and I gave her the are-you-serious-bro face and she nodded trying to convince me that what she just said was true.

"Okay, I have a major crush on him. But shhhhh." I put my finger on my lips and she snickered to me.

"Well, it's not that I have anyone to talk about you like him anyway." She shrugged.

"True, we only have each other, right." I smirked and then we both laughed together.

I keep taking glances at Mingyu until the moment he went out from the coffee shop with Wonwoo. I was sad that he's not here anymore, sighs.

-

I just posted a picture of me facepalming with my bored face expression since it was history right now and history means boring.

I wrote history sucks. my teacher is talking to the whiteboard and not us, how boring 😑 as my caption.

I received like five comments saying that they agreed about history sucks and that they're bored too.

Split second later, Mingyu liked my post and I was shocked as fuck.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted and all my classmates glared at me while Mr. Yang groaned.

"Ms. Yoon, put your phone down before I send you to detention for playing your phone during my class." Mr. Yang warned sternly and I nodded my head with an apology smile.

Suddenly, Mingyu commented on my post i feel u coz im learning history rn ;-;

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled loudly and suddenly covered my mouth with my hand since I forgot that Mr. Yang is still teaching and that he already warned me.

All my classmates started to glare at me fiercely than before.

"Go to detention, now!" He hollered and I bowed before going out from my class. I saw Chaejung giving me the thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes, pissed off.

As I opened the door, Mr. Kim are glaring at two students which I saw got some bruises on their faces, fighting I guess.

Mr. Kim looked at me as he furrowed his eyebrows and I gave him the sheepish smile because I know that he was actually asking why I'm here.

"I played my phone during history class." I bluntly stated and he shook his head. I took a seat and few seconds later, another person came in.

I looked at the door and saw KIM MINGYU SMILING SHEEPISHLY TO MR. KIM oh my gosh my HEART.

"Another?" Mr. Kim asked raising an eyebrow to Mingyu.

"Mrs. Choi caught me playing with my phone." He told him while smiling like he is actually proud that he got to go to detention. BUT I LIKE THAT SMILE.

He took a seat beside me and flashed me a breathtaking smile. I almost choked on my saliva but luckily that I can control. I slowly gave him a slight smile.

SEEING HIM THIS CLOSE MAKES ME LEARN THAT HE'S NOT GOOD LOOKING, BUT DROP-DEAD GOOD LOOKING. AND ALSO, CAN HE PLEASE STOP BURSTING MY SOFT HEART.

-

i stan sf9 and my bias is zuho ;) (inseong & hwiyoung too)

btw any fantasy (sf9 fanclub name) here?