two

After a few boring class periods, it's finally time for lunch.

I walk to my locker and am greeted by Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hey Aurora! How was the new art teacher?" asks Jungkook, leaning against the locker next to mine.

I smile a bit, "He's alright I guess. All he did today was have us introduce ourselves. Why?"

Taehyung grins at Jungkook before nudging him.

"Go ahead, tell her." He smirks, looking between us two.

I put a hand on my hip awaiting an explanation.

"Well, I'm switching out Music for Art next week! We'll finally have a class together!" Jungkook says excitedly.

Smiling widely, I pull him into a tight hug without thinking.

"Ah Jungkook, I'm so happy for you! I'll finally have someone to talk to!" I laugh.

Jungkook pulls away, blushing softly and smiling.

His smile slowly fades as he stares behind me.

"Hey, why is the art teacher staring at us like that?" Tae mumbles for only us three to hear.

I glance behind me, seeing Mr.Park standing by his door with an obviously annoyed look on his face.

I feel my face turn red and I quickly look away, turning my attention back to Taehyung and Jungkook

"Let's uh, let's get to lunch." I say, running my hand through my hair nervously.

Tae and Kook both nod and the three of us make our way to lunch.

(~)

Soon, the end of day finally came around and I find myself back at my locker with my two friends.

"Ah, today was such a long day!" Tae complains, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

I laugh and begin walking towards the exit of the school, "You're telling me. At least you didn't have to listen to boring introductions in the middle of the school year."

"You thought my introduction was boring, Miss. Aurora?" a voice says behind me.

I stop dead in my tracks, feeling the hair on my arms go up.

Turning slightly back around, I notice Mr.Park leaning against his door with his arms crossed.

"No, not at all, I uh-"

He chuckles softly before walking over to me.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure to make class more interesting," He takes a step closer allowing me to feel his hot breath on my ear, "just for you."

I swallow hard and glance over at Jungkook and Taehyung, who are now nowhere to be seen.

"Have a nice night, Aurora." He says barely above a whisper before walking away from me.

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into.

(~)

Super short-ish chapter~ Hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you so much for 700+ reads! Much love to each and every one of you