six

"You know that's very inappropriate." 

I look over and see Mr.Park standing with his arms crossed with an obvious angry expression on his face. No matter how scary he tries to make himself look, he still ends up looking super adorable. 

"That type of behavior needs to stop." he almost growls. 

Jungkook nods a bit nervously before looking at me. 

"Sorry, I just was really excited about seeing my beautiful girlfriend's face and couldn't resist kissing her. I don't see the issue sir. It's not like I got carried away." Jungkook says, tilting his head. 

"I don't give a shit how you feel. It needs to stop." Mr.Park says, anger/jealously laced in every word.

I raise an eyebrow at Mr.Park and he looks at me, his expression changing from angry to happy in 0.1 second. How the hell?

"Sweetheart, may I have a word with you?" He asks gently, giving me a small smile. 

I somehow manage to keep my jaw from dropping to the floor due to his sudden mood swing. 

"Uh, s-sure." I stutter as he offers me a hand to help me down from the bleachers. 

He tells me to follow him and I do. I glance back at Jungkook who's staring at his hands and Taehyung who looks confused. We walk out the gym doors. 

Mr.Park leads me into the athletic room and he shuts the door. I watch him carefully as he smiles at me. 

"Finally, we're alone again." he says gently. 

I raise an eyebrow.

"I can't stand when he's around you. You're mine. Not his."

"Wait, what? I'm yours?" 

He takes a couple steps towards me before gently taking his hands and lacing his fingers with mine. 

"I'm in love with you."

A/N

Super short chapter because I like cliffhangers ;)