seven

"I'm in love with you."

I stare into his brown eyes in shock.

"You are?"

He grins slightly, pulling me close to him and whispering in my ear, "Let me prove it."

(Ya'll might wanna get the holy water and your bible's out)

I shiver at his words as I feel his hot breath on the side of my neck now.

"He doesn't deserve you. He has another girl. I won't treat you like he does. You'll be my one and only." He mumbles lowly, brushing his lips against my lip.

"You're just jealous." I manage to get out.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes confused.

"I mean, the way you've been acting is obviously a sign of jealousy. It's really easy to-"

He cuts me off by kissing me, biting my lower lip.

I groan slightly and give into him. He's all I ever wanted.

"Be quiet, Aurora. Or else they'll hear us." He says, returning his lips to my neck.

He walks backwards and sits in a chair, pulling me onto his lap, and returning his lips to mine.

I rest my hands on his shoulders as he begins to nip at my neck again.

"Jimin~" I accidentally groan out, causing him to pull away.

"You're so disrespectful to me today."

I roll my eyes playfully as he gently kisses me once more.

"You should come with me to my house after school." He purrs.

I feel his *Smirks* against my thigh and I blush.

Mr.Park grins and rubs my sides, "That's all for you, Aurora."

I blush more as he runs his fingers gently over the hickey he made on my neck.

"Good thing you're wearing a hoodie."

I chuckle and so does he. I look into his eyes and he kisses me sweetly.

"You won't believe me when I tell you that I have feelings for you too." I say shyly, feeling a bit guilty for Jungkook.

He laughs, "Oh, I've known for a while."

I smile and glance around a bit, seeing his eyes fixated on me.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask randomly.

He looks surprised at my question but nods, "You don't have to ask, Aurora."

I lean in close to him, placing my hand on the side of his face, rubbing my thumb against his cheek.

He places his left hand on my lower back and pulls me gently closer to him.

I carefully place my lips on his and he responds immediately.

Mr.Park smiles against my lips and places both of his hands on my waist.

I pull away and look into his eyes as he smiles at me.

"You should really come with me after school." he says softly. "I know I've been jealous and angry at you and I want to make up for it."

I chuckle and give him a confused look, "And how would you do that?"

He smiles and pecks my lips. "I'll make dinner, watch a couple movies," he leans forward, whispering in my ear, "and if you're lucky, we'll finish what we started here."

Heat immediately rushes to my cheeks as he laughs softly and pecks my lips again.

"We should um, we should get back out there." I say, glancing around the room again.

Mr.Park sighs and playfully rolls his eyes, "Alright, I guess."

I carefully move myself off of his thighs and he stands, his area still visibly prominent.

He smiles and glances down. "That's your fault, Aurora. See what you do to me?"

A/N

*Bathing in holy water* So, how was that new chapter? I know it may have not been as bad as you may have thought, but ya girl ain't that good at smutty type stuff but she tries lmao