twelve

"Jungkook?!"

Jungkook rubs his head awkwardly, "H-Hey, Aurora

Jungkook rubs his head awkwardly, "H-Hey, Aurora. I just wanted to apologize for breaking up with you so suddenly. I've been showing Minho around and helping her with her classes since she's new. A-and I started to develop feelings for her." 

I widen my eyes in disbelief. 

So, Jeon Jungkook, is going to apologize for breaking up with me, and then explain to me how he has feelings for Minho? Really dude?

"Jungkook, I-"

He places a hand over my mouth, "I wasn't done, Aurora."

Jungkook slowly removes his hand and continues, "Anyways, her and I dated for a week. Yes, I dated her while I dated you, dumb move on my end. But when Minho and I were together, the feelings started to fade. I thought of you when she and I kissed. I couldn't get you off my mind and couldn't help but feel guilty for what I was doing to you. You had no idea and I felt like shit because of that."

I cross my arms a bit, "So what are you trying to say, Jungkook?"

He nervously looks around the janitors closet before locking his brown eyes with mine.

"Aurora, what I'm trying to say is that I l-"

Jungkook is cut off by the janitors closet door opening abruptly, causing both of us to jump. 

"I told you I saw her go in there."  

Taehyung, Professor Yoongi, Jimin, and Principle Seokjin, all standing next to each other in the hallway. 

Jimin's glare burns into Jungkook and I

"Miss. (y/l/n), Mr.Jeon, come with me. We have some things to discuss." Principle Seokjin says, motioning for us to come out of the janitors closet. 

Jungkook sighs and looks at me before walking out first. 

(~)

"So what exactly were you two doing in the closet?" the principle asks, looking at us both.

Jungkook sighs, "It was my fault, sir. I just wanted to talk to Y/n in private."

"Well, Mr.Jeon, if you would like to discuss private information with Miss. Aurora, you should be doing so after school hours. I'd let this go, Mr.Jeon but this is your second offence today of being truant to class." Principle Seokjin scolds him like a mother.

I figdet with my fingers nervously, not looking up at Jungkook or the principle.

"Miss. Aurora, you and I will have a talk tomorrow. You may head home now." Seokjin says, giving me a gentle smile.

I nod quickly before bowing respectfully and walking out of the principles office. 

(~)

Exiting the principles office, I notice Jimin sitting on the bench outside the main office, already with his eyes glued to me. 

He stands slowly with a smile on his face, "Ah, my favorite student! Mind having a talk with me?" 

I gulp, knowing he's masking his anger with a smile. 

Jimin walks over to me and gently grabs my arm, leading me back towards his classroom. 

"Jimin, it's not what you think." I say softly, looking at him. 

Jimin pays no attention to me as he simply continues to lead me to his room, keeping his grip around my arm. 

Once we enter his class, he lets go of my arm and shuts the door. 

"So, care to explain what the actual fuck I saw?" He turns towards me with a dangerous glare. 

 "We were just talking

 "We were just talking." I say, crossing my arms. 

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Just talking in a janitors closet? Are you sure you were just talking and we didn't interrupt something?" 

Running my hand through my hair I send him a glare, "I'm serious. We were just tal-"

I'm suddenly interrupted by a pair of lips against mine. 

"Did you think I was joking when I said you were mine?" he mumbles lowly, his lips still dangerously close to mine. 

I stare at him in disbelief as a smirk grows on his face. 

"I guess I have to teach you a lesson." 

A/N 

;) i love you guys <3