five

~One Month Later~

"You okay, Aurora? You seem out of it again." A hand waves in front of face.

Its Jungkook.

I give him a weak smile and nod. 

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just tired is all." I say, looking back at my sketchbook. 

Ever since I kissed Mr.Park in the dance room, things have been weird. Not that I'm complaining or anything. He's just been very possessive when Jungkook is around. 

"I know you're lying Aurora, but I want you to know that whatever you're going through, that I'm here for you." Jungkook says softly, gently kissing the side of my head.

As I go to respond, an announcement goes over the intercom. 

"Attention Bangtan High staff and students. Please report to the gym immediately."

I give Jungkook a confused look and he shrugs. 

"Alright, you heard the Principle everyone to the gym." Mr.Namjoon says, grabbing the attendance sheet.  

Jungkook stands and offers me his hand. 

"Walk with me?" He asks, giving me a shy smile. 

"Of course." I smile back, taking his hand and interlocking our fingers.

(~)

In the gym, Jungkook and I sit with Taehyung.

"Hey Aurora, can I talk to you in private?" Tae asks, glancing at Jungkook.

Raising an eyebrow at him, I slowly nod my head. 

Taehyung stands and leads me over to the basketball hoop. 

"So, last month I saw something I wasn't supposed to." He says quietly. 

My heart begins to race, thinking back to my kiss with Mr.Park in the dance room. There's no way that Tae had seen us. 

"What uh, what weren't you supposed to see?" I ask, toying with my fingers. 

Taehyung takes a step closer and whispers, "You and Mr.Park kissing in the dance room." 

"Tae I-"

"Don't even try denying it Aurora. We've been friends for years. You're lucky I didn't tell Jungkook. But I'm not going to because you're my best friend. Best friends keep secrets no matter how messed up they may be." He gives me a small smile before glancing behind me. 

I run a hand through my hair. 

"It was only a one time thing." I say, glancing over at Jungkook.

"If it was a one time thing, then why did I overhear Mr.Park calling you beautiful a couple days ago." My heart stops. 

~Flashback~ 

"Hey Aurora, can you stay after class for a moment? I want to talk to you about our next illustration assignment." Mr.Park says, walking behind his desk. 

I look at Jungkook and give him a small smile, "I'll be out in a second. I promise." 

He pouts cutely but sighs in defeat before kissing my cheek. 

From the corner of my eye I notice Mr.Park clenching his jaw slightly.