NOT AN UPDATE

Hey so like, I have some explaining to do since I've been missing since last month. 

First off, I want to apologize for the lack of updates because I've been hella slacking. The reason being is school. Like, I know that's a BS excuse but I graduate in May and I've been trying to stay on top of all the work being assigned and making sure that's taken care of before anything.

Second, I finally got my first job! And so, like school, I have been focusing a lot with my job. I work at a cafe in a nearby town and there's a lot of memorizing I have to do to make sure I know how to make drinks and such. 

Lastly, because of both my job and school, it's created stress. Time management has been a little difficult for me since I'm new to juggling a 4-5 hour shift after a 8-9 hour school day. Both places end up making me exhausted.  And personally, I don't like writing under pressure or stress or exhaustion because I then feel like what I end up writing isn't genuine and it seems more like I barely put any effort towards it. 

With all of that built up, I ended up forgetting where I wanted to go with this story, "Wrong Number", and "Obsessed". So I ask that you all please bare with me as I take some time to edit and revise my stories to create a stronger plot and make it more enjoyable for you all. 

Anyways, before I end this long ass essay, I want to thank you all so damn much for all the support on my stories. I never thought anyone would like the idea of a studentxteacher BTS fanfic lmao. Each one of your comments never fail to make me smile and I'll never be able to fully thank you guys. 

But yeah, I will update soon after I re-write/re-read what I've written. I am genuinely sorry for how long i've had you hanging. Hope you all understand 

Love ya ARMY

See ya'll in the next chapter <3