nine

While being lead into his backyard, I notice a small table and a small bonfire. Seated at the table are none other than Professor Yoongi and Taehyung- Wait, Taehyung?!

They turn and give me a small smile.

"Oh hey, Aurora." Tae greets, giving me his famous box smile. 

Professor Yoongi stands and walks over to me, looking me up and down, "So this is the Aurora you've been talking about? Why is she here Jimin?"

Mr.Park walks over and gets in-between us, "None of your business, Yoongi." 

Yoongi backs off, raising his hands in surrender, seeming to be slightly afraid of Mr.Park's anger.

He turns to me and takes my hand once more, now leading me to a chair and sitting me on his lap. I mean, sure he's drunk but damn. 

"Don't worry about them. We won't be out here long." He mumbles to me, snaking his arms around my waist.

After a short while, Yoongi and Taehyung head inside the house, leaving just Mr.Park and I. Mr.Park begins to softly kiss my neck again, leaving small marks this time. Out of natural instinct, I groan. 

"Face me, Aurora. I'm tired of seeing your back." He growls lowly.

Feeling a chill run down my spine, I stand and face him. He then also stands directly in front of me, putting his hands on my hips. 

"I know you're afraid of him. I know you want to leave, and I don't blame you. It hurts me to know that I'm making you afraid but I just-" Tears begin to slowly form in his eyes as he takes a deep breath.

"I've been drinking since I got home because of you, Y/n. Because of you, my heart feels whole. And I hate that I can't fully show my true emotions towards you." His brown eyes lock with mine.  "Please don't leave me." 

To be completely honest, I thought I'd just be some stupid fling for him or something. I mean, yeah there was the whole thing in the gym, but now the reality is really settling in. But seeing him stress like this, it makes me feel so upset. He's plastered because of me. I need to fix this. I need to fix him. 

I hesitantly place my hands on his face, gently wiping away the tears. 

"I won't leave you, I promise." I say, holding him close to me.

He pulls back a bit before smashing his lips against mine. I instantly kiss back and he moans, sliding his hands to my thighs. Carefully lifting me up and not breaking the kiss, he wraps my legs around his waist. 

Mr.Park pulls back and looks at me hungrily, "They should be gone by now. And baby, as much as I love hearing you groan out my professional name, call me Jimin." He kisses me once more before unwrapping my legs from around him.

Mr.Par-Jimin begins to pull me with him into what I'm convinced is now his house. Once we enter the kitchen, he kisses me again. He then bites my lower lip softly and I groan his name. 

He takes my hand in his and leads me into his bedroom and lays me down, hovering over me. 

"You look more beautiful like this." He says hotly, biting his lip. 

He lowers himself onto me and grinds his body against mine. I begin to feel him become a little *coughs*Hard*Coughs* as he continues. I moan his name softly and he smirks, putting his head in the crook of my neck. 

He stops suddenly and lays back on his bed, palming himself for a brief second. 

"You know, I could continue if you'd like. I know damn well that you enjoyed that. It's up to you if you want the real thing or not." He runs a hand through his hair.

I just stare at him at a loss for words.

"I'll give you a couple minuets to decide. I'm going to you a drink." He stands and pecks me on the lips before leaving the bedroom.

A/N

So hey, things are getting a little heated in here. For this next chapter, I highly recommend you get some Holy Water or Namjesus or something. Because ya girl did a thing ;)