thirteen

~2 years later~

It's crazy how fast high school went by. Today has been the two year mark since I graduated from high school and saw... HIM. You all know exactly who I'm talking about- Mr.Park Jimin. Long story short, my feelings for him began to dwindle away after a few months of dating him during and even a little after graduation. It just didn't feel right anymore. I couldn't reciprocate the feelings he had for me. It became too much. Things happened that I just- am not ready to talk about right now. But I also had felt like I needed the time to really figure myself out and just focus on my future. 

After moving out of the town I grew up in, I traveled to the city of Los Angeles in California to find a new life. Though, I'm not alone. I now live with my best friend turned boyfriend Taehyung. We started dating 6 months ago and I've felt more happy with myself ever since. Being childhood friends helped us realize that the only people that really understood us, were each other. We've keeping each other above the water ever since. 

"What are you writing babe?"

I jump at the sudden husky voice, turning around to see Taehyung with a curious look on his face. 

"Oh nothing

"Oh nothing. Just writing." I reply, giving him a small smile. 

He returns it with a toothy grin before walking over and placing his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss as he begins to lightly nibble on my bottom lip. Groaning, I slowly pull away. 

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the kitchen making sure the rice doesn't burn like last time?" 

Tae's flirtatious smile turns into an expression of worry. 

"Shit you're right! I better go check on it!" He says as he runs out of our bedroom. 

I chuckle at my boyfriend as I turn back to my journal.

Anyways, where was I? I have no damn idea. I think that's it for today's entry. I'll see you tomorrow. 

I close my journal and toss down my pen, letting out a sigh. 

*Ding* 

I groan in annoyance at the sound of a text on my phone. It better not be work, I was supposed to have the weekend off. Grabbing a hold of my phone, I read the notification, my eyes widening. 

Unknown: I miss you, Aurora.

A/N 

Henlo laid ease I have returned ;) Hope ya'll liked the new chapter. Who do you think texted y/n? Leave predictions in the comments. Also, big thanks for 39k. I love ya'll so much <3