three

~One week later~

It's been a week since Mr.Park told me that he'd make class more interesting for me and less boring. And boy has he kept his word. Since I sit in the back of his class, and also happen to wear hoodies because they're extremely comfortable, Mr.Park sometimes stands behind me and subtly attempts to pull my hood over my head. He then walks away and gives me a sly flirty smirk. So yeah, you could definitely say class is a lot more interesting.

Closing my locker after grabbing my sketchbook, I am greeted by a smiling Jungkook.

"Hey Aurora

"Hey Aurora." he smiles before lightly pecking my lips.

Now I know what you're thinking.

"Omg Aurora, I thought you saw him as a brother and nothing romantic!"

Well, my dear reader, a couple days ago, Taehyung, Jungkook and I were all hanging out at my house and we decided to order food. Taehyung had left to go pick up our order and as he was gone, Jungkook told me about his feelings for me. Shortly after, we were caught making out on my couch. Anyways, that's the tea. Sorry not sorry.

I return the smile, "Hi Kookie."

He blushes at his nickname as I interlock our fingers before pulling him along to our first period class.

"So, are you excited?" I ask, gently swinging his arm.

Jungkook nods, "To have a class with you? Of course!"

We both laugh as we enter the art room still hand in hand.

As we walk in, I notice Mr.Park sitting at his desk writing on some papers.

He looks up quickly and spots me, a kind smile appears on his face until he notices Jungkook next to me holding my hand

He looks up quickly and spots me, a kind smile appears on his face until he notices Jungkook next to me holding my hand. He places his pen down and walks over to us.

"Good morning, Aurora." Mr.Park says sweetly before eyeing Jungkook "And you must be Jungkook."

Jungkook bows respectively at him, "Pleasure to meet you, sir."

Mr.Park nods and gives a small smile before glancing around at the desks.

"You can sit here. Jackson barely ever comes to class anyways." He says flatly before walking away.

Jungkook gives me a strange look and I shrug.

The bell that signals the beginning of class rings and everyone goes towards their seats.

"I'll talk to you in a bit." I say to Jungkook before kissing his cheek.

He nods and blushes as i head back to my seat in the back of the room.

As I take my seat, I notice Mr.Park looking at me strangely. How long has he been staring?

I shrug it off as he stands and greets the class like normal.

(~)

"Alright, so continue working on your personal symbols I assigned on Monday. They're due tomorrow at the beginning of class." Mr.Park says, crossing his arms as he glances around at the half-awake students.

I open my sketchbook and begin working on the arrow I designed to symbolize moving forward.

"Aurora, may I have a word with you for a second?" I hear Mr.Park say.

Glancing up I see his eyes locked on me.

I close my sketchbook and stand up, making my way over to his desk

He stands behind his desk and looks at me. 

"That boyfriend of yours, what is his name again?" Mr.Park asks, rolling up his sleeves slightly. 

"Jungkook."

He nods, "That's right. He won't be a distraction to you in my class, will he? Because if so, I can make some seating arrangements." He glances down at a paper with the seating chart. 

I shake my head, "No, he won't be a distraction. Don't worry." 

Mr.Park smiles sweetly, "Good. Because I don't want you to be distracted around me." He winks. 

I feel myself blush. What is this man doing to me?

He dismisses me and I turn beginning to go back to my desk. I notice Jungkook looking at Mr.Park, obviously annoyed. 

I sit back down at my desk and I continue drawing my arrow, thinking about seeing Jungkook look so annoyed at our teacher

I sit back down at my desk and I continue drawing my arrow, thinking about seeing Jungkook look so annoyed at our teacher. Is he jealous?

A/N

OKAY SO, first off i wanna apologize for updating so slowly. I've had a lot going on with school and my personal life and I haven't had time to write any new material. But thankfully I'm on Christmas break now, so there will be more updates to both 'Wrong Number' and the one you're reading right now. OH! And thank you all sooooooo much for over 1K reads <3