eleven

~The Next Morning~

I open my eyes to the sight of an unfamiliar bedroom. Where the hell am I? And who the hell is pacing?

I rub my eyes and notice that it's Mr.Park. What the fuck happened and why am I here?

Jimin notices that I'm awake and clenches his jaw angrily.

"What the hell happened last night?" He practically yells.

I hold my head in pain since it's kinda my first time being hungover, "I don't remember."

He shakes his head and motions around the room, "Would you like to take a fucking look around the room?"

I glance around his bedroom and notice my clothes scattered everywhere. My eyes widen. We hooked up.

Looking back at him, he clenches his jaw once more and points to his bedroom doorway, "Get your shit and get out."

I nod quickly, fear running through my body. I get out of his bed and collect my items of clothing, quickly putting them on as he watches with a deadly stare. I finish getting dressed and I push past him, walking out of his house and back in the direction towards mine.

~The Next Day~

I sit by myself in the back of class, wanting to violently slam my head into my desk. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. Mr.Park went off on me, Jungkook ended up breaking up with me, and Taehyung won't talk to me.

I glance over at Jungkook and his new girlfriend Mino, he moved on fast. She had more in common with him than I did. I sigh and glance at Jimin, who's grading papers until he looks up at me. My eyes immediately dart back to my desk.

The dismissal bell rings and I quickly grab my things and walk towards the door.

"Not so fast Aurora. We have to talk about your grade in here."

I stop in my tracks and take a deep breath. When I glance back, Jimin is standing in front of his desk with his arms crossed. He motions for me to come over to him and I look back at the door.

"I know what you're thinking, Aurora. And if you decide to leave, I'll just issue you a two-hour detention with me after school for being disobedient." He threatens smoothly.

I mentally groan and turn around, making my way over towards him.

"Can we please just make this quick? I have a class to go to." I snap suddenly.

Jimin raises an eyebrow and smirks at me, "I already emailed Namjoon that you'd be a little late."

My heart sinks. How long has he been planning to talk to me?

"Aurora, I just wanted to apologize for a couple nights ago. When I'm drunk I get possessive and demanding. So for whatever I forced you into, I am truly sorry." He says genuinely, looking at the floor. "I also wanted to apologize for getting angry with you in the morning. I was confused and hungover and I was afraid."

I nod a bit, taking all the information in.

"Now, I want you to be honest with me. Did I force you into doing anything?" Jimin asks, playing with his small fingers.

I shake my head, "No, I drank too that night. We were both drunk."

Jimin nods and tilts his head a bit, "Did I say anything stupid?"

I shake my head once more, "No, but you told me you loved me and the reason you were drinking was because you wanted me but knew you couldn't have me."

His face goes pale at that statement and he begins to glance around the room nervously.

"I'm not saying that's true, and I'm not saying that it's not false either." He laughs nervously.

I nod as the room now becomes filled with an awkward silence.

"I'm going to go to class now, Mr.Park. Thanks for your concern about my grade." I say, turning my back to him and walking out of his room.

(~)

On my way to my next class, I am suddenly pulled into the janitors closet.

"What the hell?"

I look at the mystery person and my eyes widen.

".....?!"

A/n:

Holy shit- Thank you so much for 6k! I've said it before and I'm going to keep saying it, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I cannot express how much I love and appreciate you all