ten

WARNING: THIS IS A SMUTTY CHAPTER- 

While he's gone, I decide to glance around my room a bit. Everything is neatly organized. It must be a teacher thing. 

Jimin reenters the bedroom, obviously more drunk than before. He holds a bottle of whiskey with a smirk on his face. He stumbles over and sits next to me, pecking my lips. 

"Try this. You'll like it." He slurrs a bit, handing me a small glass. 

I give him a look before drinking it. And much to my surprise, it doesn't taste all too bad. I take another sip of it, beginning to feel weird strong emotions. I take a look at Jimin who's completely out of it. Even though he's drunk off his ass, everything about him is perfect. His jawline, his arms, his fingers; I wonder how they'd feel inside my- Fuck it. 

I turn his head towards me and I smash my lips against his. Almost instantly, he snaps out of his daze and slips his tongue into my mouth, initiating a very heated makeout session. I manuver myself onto his lap, feeling his *Cough* become hard. 

He begins to mess with the hem of my shirt and slips it off. Breaking the kiss, he moves his lips to my collarbone, causing me to moan his name. 

I push him back and I slips off his shirt, exposing his toned body. He whimpers a bit and touches between his legs. I begin to slowly palm him through his jeans, causing him to moan my name. Jimin sits up and quickly undoes his belt, carelessly throwing it to the side. I pull his jeans down, revealing his clothed member. 

He turns me over swiftly so now he's on top. He gently begins to pull down my leggings and underwear. He parts my legs before slowly leaning in and kissing me. I place my hands blindly on his hips and begin to tug his breifs off. Feeling him smirk into the kiss, he pulls down his briefs, now exposing his *BTS' 8th member*. 

Jimin hungrily licks his lips and begins to kiss from my collarbone down to my inner thigh. He sits up and strokes himself. He then hovers over me once more and places both hands on my legs, wrapping them around his bare waist. With no hesitation or warning, he thrusts into me, putting his head in the crook of my neck. His thrusts become more and more sloppy. 

I moan his name loudly as he manages to hit every good spot located in my southern region.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good." He moans in my ear.

He groans that he's close and moans my name loudly. Eventually, we both release and he pulls out, laying next to me.

He puts his arms around me and pulls me close, panting. 

"I've wanted to do that for so long, Aurora." He mumbles, rubbing my arms gently. "I hope I didn't hurt you baby." 

I shake my head and place a gentle kiss on his lips, "No, you were amazing Jimin."

He chuckles, "There's been something I've been wanting to tell you for a long long time now," his eyes meet mine, "I'm in love with you." 

A/N:

Ya girl wrote terrible smut omg- hope it didn't scar any of you lmao. and thanks for 5k+ reads. You are all seriously the best. And to thank you, lemme bless you.