eight

About a week has passed since Mr.Park and I had a secret makeout session during our school's lockdown. To be completely honest, things have actually been pretty good. Except for the fact that Jungkook has been super distant and Mr.Park has been way more possessive than he usually is.

Remember how Mr.Park told me about Jungkook having another girl? Well, I think he may be right. There's this new girl named Mino and ever since she arrived, she and Jungkook have been inseparable. Jungkook and I were supposed to go on a small study date at the local cafe but he cancelled because he had plans to hang out with Mino. 

And so to clear my mind, I decide to walk the quiet streets of Leawood (the name of the town). I decide to cut through an alley so I wouldn't have to deal with the stupid traffic on a nearby busy street. 

As I walk down the alley, I notice a guy leaning up against a fence, most likely his property. I decide to pick up my pace and keep my head low, wanting to avoid trouble. Walking closer towards the mystery man, I recognize him. It's Mr.Park.

He crosses his arms and a smirk appears on his face

He crosses his arms and a smirk appears on his face. He then begins to walk towards me, stumbling lightly. 

"Hey sweetheart, you know it's dangerous to walk alone in this town." he slurrs slightly. He's drunk.

I ignore his statement and continue walking past him. I don't want to take the chance and have him take advantage of me or me take advantage of him while he's not sober. 

Suddenly, I feel something grab my wrist and pull me back. 

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you, Aurora." he growls, pinning me against his fence. I can smell the alcohol from his breath as he looks down at me. 

I stare into his brown eyes, which begin to transition to a darker shade by the second. His face softens a bit and begins to look concerned. 

"Am I scaring you babe? You look afraid." he says softly, pulling me into a hug. 

I inhale his scent as he pulls me into him, not really wanting to pull away even though I know I have to. He gently places his head on top of mine, now wrapping his arms around my waist. And then there's me, standing still not knowing how the hell to respond to my drunk teacher. 

"You look beautiful tonight." he says, taking a step away from me and looking me up and down. 

I naturally blush at his compliment and I take notice of what he's wearing. A black long sleeve shirt followed by blue jeans. 

He looks amazing

He looks amazing. And don't you dare get me started on his Jibooty or thighs because damn. 

Mentally snapping myself out of it, I begin to once again awkwardly turn and walk away. 

And surprise surprise, he follows close behind and pushes me up against his neighbor's garage door. Pinning me once more. 

"Don't lie to me when I say that you don't want me doing this to you." He says smoothly, "I see the way you've been looking at me more recently because of Jungkook fucking around with that other girl. And the way you've been looking at me, fuck Aurora, is making me feel things I shouldn't be feeling." 

His eyes begin to scan my body, as he again pulls me close to him, his hand planted firmly on my waist. My heart begins to race as his lips brush against the side of my neck. He then begins to finally kiss at my neck, causing me to shiver. A smirk forms on his face as he continues. 

I bite my lip in attempt to contain myself as he presses himself against me. I begin to feel a certain something against my leg, but I decide to ignore it. He eventually pulls away and takes a couple steps back, looking me up and down lustfully.

He touches his friend from down under quickly before smirking once more.

"Come with me, Aurora. I don't want you to be out here on your own." Mr.Park offers sweetly. 

I shake my head, declining his offer, "No thanks, Mr.Park, I don't think I should-"

He clenches his jaw angrily, "I don't give a shit about what you think. Now come on, you'll be safer with us."

I look down at the ground, "Fine."

His smile returns and he walks over and takes my hand in his, leading me into his backyard. 

A/N:

So, how was that for an update *Smirks* Just a warning now, there may or may not be a small amount of smut in the next chapter~ So if any of you are uncomfortable by it, I will leave a warning and you can skip through it. And thank you all so much for all of the love and support on this story! I kinda wanna do a Q&A soon so you all can ask me stuff about myself, the story, etc. So yeah, I can't end these author's notes to save my damn life so, here's some pics 

 So yeah, I can't end these author's notes to save my damn life so, here's some pics