Chapter 1

Jodie is moving to Smallville to learn in Smallville High since she wants to be with her aunt--Melissa--once again, and also because she's 16, she can make her own decisions--says her parents. She's outside the airport in Metropolis waiting for her aunt to come pick her up.

Her aunt was a reporter and after the meteor shower happened in Smallville, she was sent there to report about it. Until she loved it in Smallville and decided to move there.

Jodie hears a car come to a stop. It's a white Lamborghini and her aunt comes out wearing sun glasses, leather jacket zipped up, jeans and boots. A pretty bad ass Aunt who is almost going to the age of 50.

"Nice car, auntie!" Jodie says to her aunt checking out the Lamborghini.

"Thanks, Jodie," Melissa replies. "Now get in the car and let's drive to Smallville."

As Jodie enters the car, Melissa already starts the engine and revving being heard. Now, they're off to Smallville.

Jodie is looking out her window having thoughts in her mind. What if everyone isn't as pleasant as what Auntie says? I wonder how Auntie gets all this money to afford this luxurious car? Heh, what if her Smallville Meteor Shower article was paid off.

Feeling her eyes heavy, Jodie decides to take a small nap. She did have a long trip from Canada, where she resided.

- - - - -

"Sweetie, sweetie... Wake up!" Jodie wakes up with her aunt shaking her. Once she wakes up and flutters her eyes, she exits the car

"Here's our home!" Melissa tells Jodie. Pointing at her house. Well, not really a house, more of a mansion. It looks old fashioned, like something out of a horror movie.

"Well, it's not my home... I'm just living here with the owner's father." Melissa says.

Jodie is in shock. She never knew she aunt could be like that. "Excuse me? Are you a mistress now? What about your job?"

"Bah! Who cares about that job when you have a rich husband!" Her aunt boasts. They enter the mansion with Jodie's suitcase being a big problem

"Welcome Mrs. Luthor and, er..." The guard comes and greets them both.

"My niece, Jodie." Melissa tells the guard. "Oh, of course, and Jodie." He carries Jodie's suitcase and back pack.

"Ahh, you must be Jodie Herling!" A man says while Jodie and her aunt are walking in the hallway. Jodie smiles and just nods.

The man notices the guard with Jodie's stuff. He tells the guard where to put them, and the guard bows and leaves.

"I'm Lionel Luthor, your aunt's husband." he says, giving out a hand for a hand shake. Jodie politely shakes his hand. "Well, I'll give you and your aunt some privacy," Lionel says, then stop shaking her hand. "I'm sure you know where she's staying?" Lionel asks Melissa.

"Of course." She replies. And Lionel leaves to somewhere else.

Melissa leads Jodie to her room. The mansion is big and quiet vintage. The hallways, the doors, everything! It literally is like something out of a horror movie.

Once they reach Jodie's bedroom, Jodie sits on the bed and take a deep breath that is turning into a yawn.

"Auntie, I'm tired. I'm gonna take another nap." Jodie says Melissa, who is unpacking Jodie's things out of her suitcase.

"Alright, you had a long day!" She agrees, now stopping and going to the door and checking her watch. "It's early in the afternoon, maybe when you wake up you can roam around Smallville. Ask Lionel's son, Lex." she tells Jodie and smiles before leaving the room. Jodie smiles politely back and prepares herself for another nap.

- - - - -

Hei :)

As you all know, I love Smallville and I planned to make a fan fiction. Hope you guys loved it! I'm making another chapter soon!

Btw, check @Miss_AwesomeGirl's book! They're awesome!!

Oh and I checked back to this book and I'm not quiet impressed by how I wrote. Well, what can I say? I was 10! I think...

-Angieeee:)