Chapter 4

It's late in the evening. Jodie already ate her dinner with The Luthors and her Aunt. Maybe she shouldn't call them The Luthors. After all, they are her family now and she has to respect that. Laying down on her King sized bed, blanket over her chest and looking at the ceiling, turning to her left, she sees the bedside table with a lamp and an alarm clock on top of it. She sighs.

"I can't sleep." Jodie says to herself.Jumping off the bed and walking around the big room. She sees a desk and office chair in at the left side of the room and walk closer to it, not knowing why she would. As she looks and inspects the desk, Jodie thinks she clicked a button once she hears a beeping sound coming from behind her. Turning around to where the beep came from, she sees the shelf turn, revealing all kinds of weapons. Dangerous weapons that she has seen in movies.

The Luthors are billionairs and can have whatever they want, but this... This is more than what they want. Jodie thinks to herself. She walks closer to the shelf and touch it, then grabbing the pistol that is at the bottom of the shelf. The shelf turns back while she has the pistol in her hand. Now, she's in panic runs back to the desk and press the button again and returns the pistol. Breathing heavily, she now knows what she's getting herself into. The Luthors have cameras everywhere, she thinks, maybe the camera was hidden behind the shelf. She shakes her head and try to forget about it, maybe she could explain to Lex what happened. Shaking those thoughts away, she decides to go back to bed.

- - - - -

Hei :)

Sorry that this was a bit boring and short, I just wanted to let you know about the Luthors since they are gonna be in the story... Well, almost all the time... Later readers!