Chapter 15

Being captured again by the same person, Jodie is confused and terrified once again. The same feeling she got when the same man threatened to kill her in front of her cousin.

"What do you want this time?" Jodie asks.

"I'm gonna make Lex pay a billion dollars just to have you back." The man replies.

"Look, Bob--"

"His name is Bob?"

"No, I just like calling people that," 'Bob' made a grunting noise.

"Anyway, why did you capture me then?"

"I don't know. Ask the boss," he says. "In the meantime, I'm gonna have fun tormenting her."

"Get your hands off her!" Oliver yells and Jodie can hear his chair move a bit.

"Too late."

Jodie hears footsteps coming closer and next thing she knows 'Bob' is punching her on the gut. Jodie screams and she spits out blood on the floor.

- - - - -

Heather, Clark and Lana are in the Talon after school, talking about Jodie.

"I'm worried about her." Lana says, shaking her head.

"Me too." Heather and Clark replies in unison.

"Why did she go missing in the first place?" Heather asks.

"Or why did she run away?" Lana says.

"I don't think she ran away," Clark says. "Maybe she got kidnapped."

"By who?" Lana asks.

"That's what I'm asking myself." Lex says coming up to their table and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, Lex." Clark greeted.

"Hi." Lex replies.

"Why do you think she mysteriously disappeared?" Heather asks.

"I don't know." Lex replied.

"But we will find her, right?" Lana asked.

"Of course." Lex assured them. He tries to make people happy and calm in the inside, but he doesn't try to make himself feel that way.

- - - - -

It's late at night but Chloe is still in school doing some Torch stuff.

While re-searching, Chloe bumps into an article.

A body was found in a lake and the police are saying that the body was first murdered and then thrown in. The body looked like a teenage girl with brown hair. The reason why she's in the lake is still unknown, but the police is still figuring it out.

Chloe is speechless once she finishing reading the article. She doesn't know for sure if it's Jodie, since there's no picture. But 'teenage girl' and 'brown hair' is all she needs

"Oh. My. God." Is all she can say.

--NOTE!!--

Hey, guys. Sorry that it's short. This was all I could think of... Anyway, thank you for reading!!