Chapter 3

While fixing herself up in the bathroom to look extra attractive, she goes back to the moment when her heart skips a beat when she met Clark. Now thoughts are running through her head and she can't help but smile at that one thought: being with him.

"Wait, does he even school in Smallville High?" Jodie asks herself on the mirror, then putting the thought away. Applying cherry red lipstick, she squeals at how attractive she looks and then she pursing her lips. Jodie is wearing a tight blue shirt, jeans and red 3 inched high heels.

"Perfect!" she exclaims while looking at herself one more in the mirror, approving her look.

She goes to the living room to find her aunt, but all she sees is the adult Luthor, Lex.

"Where you going off to?" Lex asks Jodie.

"Didn't Clark tell you?" Jodie asks, but Lex shakes his head for a 'no'

"Well, he asked me to go to the Talon with him!" she explains, squealing in her sentence.

"That's great!" He exclaims, then standing up and getting his car keys, "I'll drive you there."

- - - - -

Once arriving in the Talon, she automatically loves the place. The sets of flowers in front; round tables with 4 chairs each everywhere; everything is just perfect and fits Jodie's style. She scans for the familiar face and spots him. Clark is sitting with a girl, Jodie can't feel anything else but jealousy. But she just walks with a fake smile on her face, in the inside, she wants to kill the girl.

"Hi." she greets in the most enthusiastic voice in her face.

"Hey!" Clark greets her back with a big smile on his face. Jodie sits beside Clark and smiles at the girl, still wanting to stab her with a knife

"I'm Lana." The girl says, putting out a hand for a handshake. I'm Lana. Jodie imitates her in her head with the most stupidest voice ever.

"Jodie." she replies, still having that fake smile and the feeling of cutting her throat. They both shook hands and and Jodie can't help but imagine her flipping Lana an breaking her neck.

"I gotta go," Lana says, standing up and grabbing her coat. Oh, so you're leaving now? Scared of me using my kung-fu moves on you? Jodie can't help but think that to herself. "I have a date with Whitney and you know how angry he gets if I don't go there in time," she smiles politely. Oh... "See ya!" Lana walks towards the exit and disappears.

"So... Who was she? A friend, girlfriend... What?" Jodie can't help to ask. With the tone of jealousy easily heard in her voice.

"She's just a friend." Clark reassures her.

"Ok." Jodie relaxes and stop fantasizing about her killing Lana and dumping her body in a lake with Clark watching and obviously happy--Okay, back to the story. Jodie crosses her legs and put her chin on her palm of her hand. Clark is just tapping the table looking everywhere. Awkwardness is once again happening.

"Where do you school, Clark?" Jodie breaks the silence with a conversation started.

"In Smallville High." Clark answers. Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?

"I school in Smallville High too!" Jodie exclaims.

"That's great! Then we get to know each other more." Clark says. Jodie smiles and can't help to look at him in the eye, wondering if he's starting to be attracted to her. But loosing her gaze, she looks to her left, she see a blonde girl with a dark skinned boy walking towards them. As they come closer, the blonde girl greets Clark and Jodie with a smile, "Hi!"

"Yo, wassup!" The dark skinned guy says. They both sits down on their table.

"Hey guys!" Clark greets them. "Pete this is Jodie, Jodie this is Pete," Clark introduces the dark skinned guy to Jodie.

"Chloe this is Jodie and Jodie this is Chloe." He introduces Jodie to the blonde girl.

"Hey," Chloe says and smiles at Jodie, "Are you new in town?"

"Yeah, I just got here a few hours ago." Jodie replies.

"Wow, on one of the last days of summer?" Chloe asks, Jodie nods.

"Where're you schooling, Jo?" Pete asked.

"In Smallville High." she answers.

"Cool." Chloe and Pete said. They get to know each other more and more and Jodie seems like she's going to have a nice time here in Smallville. Then as she checks her watch, she feels like it's getting late.

"Guys, I think I have to go home" Jodie says, now standing up and grabbing her things.

"Aww, well it was nice meeting you." Chloe says. Jodie waves good-bye to them before walking outside of the Talon and dialing Lex's number.

- - - - -

Hei :)

Sorry that this chapter was a bit boring, well I think it was boring, but hope you guys enjoyed it! Chapter 4 is coming soon! If you have any suggestions, please comment or message us! THANK YOU!