6- He and his late lover

SID'S POV

My head was aching terribly, I tried to open my eyes , I noticed that someone was sitting on a chair near by me but view was not clear, again I tried to focus on his face by keeping my hands on head. Suddenly someone came into room I only heard his voice. From that I recognized it's none other than my idiot friend Veer.

"You woke up, how are you feeling now?
Here have this you feel better" Veer said in a concern voice. And he handed me a mug of coffee.

I tried to sit on bed by resting my head on head post. Now I understood that the person who is on chair is Ashish, my friend as well as my doctor. Suddenly Ashish also joined us.

"Do you remember what you have done last night??"

Ashish asked me and I was like I don't know

"Ashish I really don't know what happened last night . But my head is aching " I replied while taking a zip of coffee

"Wow you really don't remember anything, if we doesn't had found you on time you should have finish yourself or may be you would have done something to that girl" said by Ashish

I made a wondering face and ask to them
"Girl!😶 what girl. And what is meaning of I should have finish myself"

Veer began to say something but it was cut off by Adarsh
"Sid this is not the first time that you are doing these kind of stupid things. The person who already dead is dead they are not going to return. That doesn't mean that you have to follow them. Get that into your damn skull man"

Now I understood I should have done something stupid last night. I really feel guilty now.

"Bro I am really sorry but I can't, I don't know how to control myself. Neither I can't control my anger nor I can't live . Every moment everywhere I am only thinking about only Shruthi . I wasn't even by her side when she took her last breath. I didn't even seen her one last time. I am feeling really miserable now. For whom I am living for what purpose i am living. Neither my family needs me nor death"

I throw my coffee mug to the floor due to immense anger and sadness. But this was nothing new for my friends.

"Only you can control yourself, try to concentrate on your job. Take Medicine on time . And please don't miss your counselling sections " Adarsh said this by tapping on my shoulders to make me calm.

"We need you bro, we can't see you in this situation, we need that old Sid back. Come let me drive back to your home" veer said

I am feeling fine now and I replied to them,
"It's ok I will drive back , and be on time at office otherwise I will kick. You all out"

I took my car key from Veer and drive back to my home . Actually my house it was not a house anymore it's just a huge building or just like a five star resort. Many people lives here , but they are living on their own . I get into my house while my grandfather and grandmother were standing there , as usual I ignored them.
"Where were you last night Siddharth?" that angry toned question was from my grandfather

I stood there and without facing them replied back
"At my friends house" ,again began to move towards stairs

"I don't even like your stupid friends, why you are always roaming around with them" said by grandpa

"What are you doing? he had just came back and you are not allowing him to enter. Just shut your mouth. Now he is back and seems to be fine. Stop the topic" that comment was passed by my grandmother

My grandfather would be roaring lion in front of everyone but a cute kitten in front of my grandmother. I move towards my room. Now my grandfather became silent.