15 - my family my enemies

Varma house
Nivi's pov

I went back to my home little late because I know that Avantika will be expecting me with her surprise. But my idea was not that good. Everyone was waiting for me till late night to fire me with their scoldings. Yes the family melodrama started.

"Look who is here? The great goddess Nivedita who lives to save other people and ditches her own blood" my mother said this and she was in fury.

Avantika rushed towards downstairs with an angry face and her eyes was red from crying. She yelled at me.

"How dare you to step into this house . Even after making this much scenes" she said it angry voice

I saw her angry before but not this much. Infact I am afraid of her now. She even pushed me.

"Nivi I think you went overboard this time". Avni di said in a calm voice.

"Who think she is? A God who can save peoples. Never ever done anything good for this family. Still we are feeding her. A disloyal bitch" Rupa aunty was literally barking at me

But she called me a disloyal bitch. Why do i deserve such treatment? Is it a big mistake to tell truth.

"Are you taking revenge on us ? by doing these things " Kalyani aunty said it by raising an eyebrow at me.

Avantika was sniffing and sat on sofa . Everyone was firing by standing around me without giving me a chance to say something. My eyes almost got teary but I bit my lips to control them.

"What's my mistake here? Is it for telling a truth and save a girl from getting punished. " I asked them.

"No no it's not at all your mistake . It's our mistake that we took a stray dog from the road side and fed it , an give everything but now she is barking at us . " Rupa aunty again said in angry voice

My grandparents were not here , they gone for some pilgrimage visit. But I really wish that they both want to be here and support me I can't handle this anymore. Dad came from room may be due to the sound went overboard.

I turned towards him and said

"You told me to say truth, you tought me to say only truth at any time without fearing anyone. I supported a girl. I helped her from getting punished for those crime she didn't do. Tell me dad What I done was right thing?. Just tell me.".
I said it in a shivering voice. Also I was shouting at every one

"Yes betav!what you done was the right thing" he appreciated me.

This was enough for my sister. She got up from sofa and shouted.

"Dad you never supported me in any matter. For you it's always Nivedita. All others were your second priority. But not today, you have to decide. Whether she will go out of this house or I" she said in an angry voice . Her eyes were fuming .

Dad scold her and told me to go inside my room. I just ran from there and get into my room and locked it. After that what happened I don't know , I don't even want to. I cried for some time.

"Hang in there for some more time nivi. Everything is going to be fine. You will be Freed from all these worries. You will be at your happy place after some more time. Just let them hate you otherwise it's going to be hard for yourself" I tried to Console myself . Later i fell asleep on my floor itself.

A bar at Mumbai
Sid's POV

This is my 5 th peg. I am going to die today by drinking all the alcohol in this shop. I poured another glass. It was almost 12 o clock at night. I was not Angry at anybody . But a little bitterness towards that girl Nivedita. I mumbled her name. I am embarrassed now due to my failure. I was always a failure . As a son, as a brother, as a friend even as a lover. Now I am big failure as lawyer too. 7th peg is also over. 2 bottles of wiskey is already finished then why I am still awake. I shouted to my self. Someone screams to me to shut my mouth.

"Who the hell is ordering me to shut my mouth you mother fu*ker" I stood from there and moved towards the person who screamed at me.

Without saying anything , without give him some warning I punched on his face. After what happened there I don't know. When I opened my eyes. I only saw a white sealing .

This time it was Adarsh room. Yes I am at Adarsh house and I noticed that the bandage around my right hand. I tried to wake up from the bed but it was difficult. Suddenly my 2 friends came into room with Adarsh. After they saw me they ran towards me. After some chat with them to know what happened last night Adarsh told them to leave both me as Adarsh alone. I already skipped two sittings with him even the medicines too.
My friends leaves us for my counselling section . After that I felt little better and went back to my home. After some weeks everything gets back to normal. I again got busy with my new cases. But that calmness in my life didn't last longer my dad came to me with a breaking news. After I heard his demand I really don't know weather it's a good news or bad news news.

Hai readers

What will be the breaking news bought by his dad. We will wait and watch.

I really don't know how he is going to meet Nivedita and falls for her. Or she falls for him. Who knows.?

Hang in there support me I will definitely move to romantic part as soon as possible 😀😀😀