77 - Feeling lonely

Nivi's pov

Next morning when I went downstairs Shruthi was already there with siddarth , while he is having his breakfast. She was in a sky blue designer salwar. From a distance they looked like a lovely couple. She was insisting him to eat  more. After some time dad, mom and Abi bhayya joined the dining table their face was not so bright when they saw shruthi still they sat there. I also joined with them . Mom and dad passed a smile where abi bhayya wished me a good morning. I also did the same. When Ganga began to serve our breakfast shruthi insisted to serve us by herself. Her face was always pleasant , she always smiled at everyone but I was not liking that smile I was getting a bad feeling about that smile.

" Ganga today's breakfast tastes different ,  I mean it's really delicious. Whether our cooks change" dad asked to Ganga.  She stood there mum and looked at Shruthi.

" Dad today's breakfast was prepared by Shruthi with her own hands. Thank god you liked it"   said siddarth by sipping some water.

I was really getting irritated with all these. Especially when siddarth is always supporting her. I just want to throw a cup of water into his face and want to shout at him. " So you know how to support your wife. You arrogant jerk"

I don't want to eat the breakfast but if I stood from there without eating I am sure that siddarth will mock me infront of that girl.

Siddarth stood up from the chair and get ready to go office . Shruthi went behind him to send him out . She was adjusting his neck tie , and said something to his ear and he smiled at her by stroking on her hair. Wowww I sitting here to see that? I asked to myself.

For the past few days I was feeling like a complete outsider. There was nothing to do , simple sitting at garden , library or sometimes surfing through internet. May be an outing. Shruthi was trying her best to impress her infront of his family. She took care of kitchen works, house hold works,  she even tried to give the medicines for Dad, grandma and grandpa on time. She is a complete marriage material. Whenever I saw her managing everything I got wondered how is she doing all this? I can't even concentrate on a single work.  She is a really smart girl  , ofcourse that's the reason siddarth fell for her.  The day Shruthi came to this house till now I never seen siddarth gets angry on her. He was always considerate of her. Taking care of her . As the days passed I spent most of my time in room itself. Kids were the only thing I found my happiness.

Family members were getting adjusted with shruthi except my father in-law and my grandmother . Their face expression says about it whenever Shruthi is around them.

I was a chatter girl before but I couldn't even open my mouth when everyone was talking.  Sometimes we gather together at living hall after the dinner for some nok joke's. Shruthi always volunteers to talk with everyone. She was really an enthusiastic girl. Sometimes I felt that both Shruthi and siddarth shares same thought they were discussing about lots of things  in intellectual way and thats main reason I kept my mouth mum . One time only for one time I passed a comment for one of their topic and it was a big blunder . Everyone  laughed at me where  siddarth was rolling on the floor with laughter. I felt really bad to that I just wanted to run from there. But I laughed with them inorder to cover my foul face. It's always like that I felt like I am an alien who trapped among human and I am not even understanding what they are saying.

Now she has authority on almost everything in the house. mingling with kids was just an easy task as blow off a feather for her. Kids were really happy with her . Sometimes she will become their teacher, she teaches them everything , whatever doubts they have she will explain it within minutes. One day I saw that she was massaging Jhanvi bhabhis legs when she had swelling , Shruthi accompanied her when ever bhaabi has doctor's   appointment. In total it was peaceful inside the house, initially I thought nothing goes smoothly because no one likes her but she has that talent to attract everyone towards her.  I found it really hard to stay in Khuranas house as the days passed because no one was giving me attention other than grandma. Sometimes dad comes and talk to me when I am sitting in library.

Sid's POV

Everything was going smoothly as I wished. Shruthi achieved her position in my house. Nivedita was becoming a complete stranger for me and I needed that distance from her. I still haven't forgiven her for cheating on me. I am now waiting for our divorce day. I ordered Nia to find those documents for me I forgot where I kept them.

When I was talking to shruthi on phone my Friends came into cabin.

" What's all this siddarth? What Aadarsh said are all true" asked Ashish.

" What ? I don't know what Aadarsh said to you guys" I said

" About Shruthi, are you going to marry her" Asked Veer

" Yaa we are getting married within few months" I said in a normal tone

" Then what about Nivi?what will she do ? " veer asked

" What will she do after our divorce? That I don't know there will be something for her to do. Infact she is waiting for our divorce more than me" I said with a chuckle.

" What do you mean?" Asked Aashish.

"Guys listen, veer especially you , you are one always who supported Nivedita and worshiped her . Then that's Nivedita itself is having an affair behind my back and I caught her red handed" I said by banging my hands on table due to anger.

" What do you mean? I won't believe it. Nivi can't do something like that " veer supported her

" Then do you think that I am making up things.  She is your friend right? Go and ask her whether she loves anyone , and planning to live with him" I said still I was Angry.

Both Aashish and Veer looked at each other.

" Actually she have to thank me for not killing her after I came to know this. All these months she was writting him love letters by hiding from me. I also loved someone still loving her , so I can understand the feelings of two Lovers only because of that I am simply letting her go . " I said.

" Sid may be she was already in that relationship before your marriage . Your marriage was all out of sudden and she doesn't have any other options " Aashish said.

" Aashish you are also defending her. Are you guys really my friends or her Friends.  Ok if that's the case she can told me before or after our marriage. I won't eat her alive. Why all this drama and all. she was playing with my feelings guys. You don't know I was running behind her like a joker to make her happy and comfortable with me. I really wanted to start a new relationship with her. I don't want her to love me atleast if there is even a slight likeness towards me I will be happy. No she kept her mouth shut and was watching my all foolishness."  I shouted at them litrelly I was letting my all anger out that was on Nivedita. My friends were  standing infront of me without knowing what to say?

" Sid" Veer tried to say something but I interrupted.

" Guys , For you guys I may sound cruel but you guys just think about me what I am going to do is perfect because neither me nor Nivedita is happy with us , her body may be stay with me but her heart that won't be with me ,I need a wife guys a partner not a doll who will dance according to key. Now shruthi is with me we both are happy , after few months Nivedita and I will get a divorce then she can also live her life according to her , she will be happy with her love and I will be happy with mine. 4 lives will be happy , other wise no one will be happy , our relationship will become nothing but a responsibility towards each other" I said , explained them calmly .

May be they would have understand my situation , Aashish just patted on my shoulder to Console me  .

" Sid I am sorry , I sorry that I overreacted on you. Whatever you decision , we will support you" veer said .

We three shared a brotherly hug.