85 - Fireee

Writers pov

Nivi was searching for Aaryan all over the area but he was nowhere to seen. She asked to Dev and Daksh who were playing with other children. They said that shruthi have took him while he was crying and weeping they showed her the way they went.she ran towards that side and she saw Shruthi getting into a room  with Aarayn . She ran behind them , before Shruthi can close the room Nivi pushed the door with a great force and they both get into a verbal arguments. Nivedita doesn't say anything about what she heard before instead she was asking her why she took Aaryan into such an isolated place.  Nivedita grabbed a crying Aaryan from her hands and started to leave but Shruthi was blocked them. Inbetween their argument the room has caught fire. It was a store room with many decorating cloths , papers etc so fire spread very much faster. Shruthi tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.  They got trapped inside the room and intensity of fire was increasing. Nivi covered Aaryan with a thick clothing and buried his face into her neck . Both Shruthi and Nivedita was banging on the door for help. But no one came to help them.

Nivi took her phone and called at Siddarth's number but he didn't take it. After that she tried Veer's number and he took it after some bells. She screamed through the phone and shouted about the whole incidents. Veer take the help of his friends and ran towards the place where Nivedita said. Due to their panicked face other family members also ran behind them.

Inside the room  it has already filled with smoke and Aaryan passed out by inhaling that. Nivi tried her best to withstand it. Fortunately or unfortunately due to the high temperature window glass get brokened . Through the window Nivi tried to get outside but for her the space was not enough and she can't climb that height with her dress and Aaryan on her hands . but she tried to put him out through that space. The moment she put him and the glass from the top windows brokened at the same time and the whole glass pellets falls on her.

Outside when Veer and his friends arrived there and saw the store in fire . Aadarsh noticed something on ground wrapped in cloths and they went near , they got shocked after recognising Aaryan. They took him and handed to Viren he suddenly rushed to hospital with his child. Fire engine was already called by Aashish but they are not here yet. Till then they can't wait and they don't know whether Nivedita is inside or gone somewhere because Aaryan was on ground. They heard someone banging on the door and with the help of an iron rod Aashish and Veer tried to open the door. After hitting on it many times finally they opened it and they saw Shruthi at the entrance who was about to pass out.

Inside before the door was opened ,both Nivedita and Shruthi was standing near to the door but when they heard that someone is trying to open the door to save them Shruthi suddenly pushed Nivedita to back side. Due to that sudden act Nivi falls on ground by hitting her head.
And at the same moment door also opened . She extend her hands for help and in a nick of time veer pulled her with his whole energy to his side. She fell on his body and get unconscious. Siddarth was  running towards  there at that time only. He went to somewhere inbetween the party Inorder to handle an important work. When he saw Shruthi lying on the ground unconscious he carried her in his arm and ran towards his car and rushed to hospital.

" Aadarsh ,you try to call on her phone. We don't know where is she now? " Veer said by taking heavy breaths.

The phone is ringing but no one takes it. After trying again and again she took it but her sound was weak which was not that much clear through the phone.

" Nivi , Nivi where are you now ? Are you ok? " Aadarsh shouted at her  panickly.

" I am in.. In.... Inside the room" that was the last sentence she said and after that no one takes the call.

" Veer Nivi is inside this room , I think she is  unconscious " Aadarsh shouted

Everyone was looking panickly and suddenly the rescue team arrived there. After a 10 minutes they put off the fire and rescued Nivi , she was still unconscious with a head injury.
They rushed to hospital with her.