105 - Don't need a marriage without love

Reader's Reader's

From this chapter onwards it's going to be little cheesey and romantic. Sometimes erotic. I am writing a story for first time and even writing romantic scenes for first time so please don't feel bad for my writing.
Those who are uncomfortable with matured scenes and cheesey romance i will put a warning sign . So enter with your own risk.

Sid's pov

After all the twist and turns in our life     now I am trying my best to fix our brokened marriage with all efforts . Forgetting Azad is not an easy task for Nivedita even though she doesn't show her sadness infront me sometimes I saw her crying alone. But she is trying her best to makeup our marriage life. Aadarsh suggested us a good psycartsist for our marriage relationship now  Nivedita  really needs some advice from professionals.

Nivi's pov

Azad is no more in this world. It's going to be one week after his execution. Siddarth doesn't wanted me to receive his body because I was almost died due to depression. So everything was took care of by Siddarth itself. May his soul rest in peace.

I never thought about to start a new relationship with Siddarth. He is a sweet , gentle , kind and a lovable husband for me . Sometimes I feel really sorry for him that the amount of love and care which I am getting from him I can't even repay them back to him. Still without any complaints he remained by my side with full support. When we return back to Khurana house from Delhi so early everyone was bit surprised but siddarth handled the situation very well. I myself got a feeling that I was falling into  deep depression. Aadarsh suggested us a good psycartsist who is one of his  friend  specialises in marriage counseling. Initially the sessions was really tough for me eventhough the problem was with me but siddarth also accompanied me.  My depression, mood swings, anxiety like all worst conditions he remind by my side with much patience.

Jhanvi bhabhi gave birth to a healthy baby boy . He is really cute and chubby . Whole house were partying for at atleast a whole weak. Jhanvi bhabhi 's parents and relatives were also visited the baby a week before. Now the Khuranas second generation has 3 soul hires. Whenever guests came and was about to leave all of their faces turned towards me and siddarth and put that cliche dialogue infront of us.

" When are you guys going to give a good news. " That question really annoys me but more than me Siddarth was annoyed.

Siddarth got really attached to the baby and he always took him in his hands. Siddarth deserves a good happy family he likes to be with children very much. He never said anything to me but I can feel his needs. I will really try my best to give him a good life and I am trying my very best to forget about my past and move on.

I moved back to Siddarth's room on that day we came back from Delhi. He never forced me to be with him but always gave me my privacy . We shared the same bed but our mind was far away from us. During earlier days of our marriage I never felt this much uncomfortable with Siddarth he was like a good friend for me . But now everything changed I am trying to see him as my husband , I am trying to like him. He may have sensed my uneaseness around him may be that's why he never compelled me for anything.

After initial counseling sections my communication problem with him somewhat changed. We talked to each other but that was only just like questionnaires. He will ask me something and I will give it's answer that's what is called as our commutation.  Doctor has advised to take a progressive step like having sex with my husband. Even after attending the counseling classes I failed several times. Getting indimate with my husband is not a problem but when that husband is none other than the cold blooded most handsome and  famous criminal lawyer  Siddarth Singh Khurana that is my problem. My past experience with him was not that much good and if he gets angry on anything I can't withstand with him. He is an ideal man for every girl in all means but whenever he stand in front of me my whole courage will loose somewhere. Sensing my starting trouble few times he initiated to get on bed but within minutes I will feel very uncomfortable and we will withdraw from our encounter. Siddarth never complaints about it but still he is also a man who has feelings . My feelings for sexual pleasure has already dead before. Now I am trying my best to get them back.