5. Moving

Lily

Waking up this morning I felt like a new person on the outside, but the same on the inside. I did all the things I planned over the weekend. The renewed highlights in my hair turned out great! I got clothes that changed my style a little, from casual boring to a sexy biker kinda look without over doing it.
I can't wait till Wednesday to see the inside of the condo and the new black sports bike I ordered! Not that I have the guts to ride it but, it's still always nice to look at something knowing it's yours.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I needed to finish packing two days worth of clothes because the movers would be here any minute to pick everything up. Once I was done, I grabbed the old box and jewelry box from moms room then headed out. I really missed her. I felt a little better knowing I have some things to remember her by.

After taking my stuff to the car, I saw Juliet talking to the movers by their truck. So I decided to go over and see what's up.
When they noticed me the men stood up a little straighter while Juliet greeted me.

"Hey Lily, I was just letting these gentleman know there are only a few more boxes then everything is set to go"

"Thanks, Juliet! That sounds great" I say.

I then looked at the two men giving them a nod as a greeting. They seemed to be a little intimidated by me. Not sure why, but my guess was its my new appearance or I'm the rich girl that hired them, it's a good thing either way.
With my new look I needed people to take me more serious as a person, especially when I face Jack. People could try to take advantage if they see me as the little rich girl I was.

Snapping out of my thoughts once again, I looked at Juliet.

"I'm all set, I'll be staying at the hotel I reserved and I'll meet you at the condo on Wednesday afternoon. Do you need anything or do you have everything handled here?" I asked.
"Everything's fine, I'm just going to wait for the last few things to be done and lock up. I'd like to get to the condo as a soon as I can to get some of the unpacking done. I'll see you on Wednesday, till then take care of yourself" she said.

" I will" I say, as she gives me a hug. I then give the two men another nod before walking away.

I look at my home one last time that I've lived in for the past eighteen years. Then lifted the door to my Lamborghini, getting in and shutting the door down before driving away.

⭐⭐⭐

Remember to vote 🌟& comment 📝 if u wanna