33. Out

Thomas

Blinking my eyes opened with one hell of a headache, I noticed I was still in the back building, laying on the floor.

As I moved to sit up my stomach hurt like hell.

Remembering how I got here. I slammed my fist on the floor.

Fuck!

All my hard work of getting into Jack's club has gone out the fucking window! All because one of my father's rookie's didn't delete my number off their damn phone.

Ever since my aunt Mary was killed my father Viper has been wanting revenge on Jack's club for not protecting his sister better. He wants them to suffer more then just having Beast's twin brother Zest in prison. Even though Zest killed her murderer, Viper's not satisfied.

I'm sure he'll be happy to know about Lily!

Now that I know Lily is a weakness to Jack & Damien, I'll make those motherfuckers pay for humiliating me.

Since I'm out of Jack's club. I gotta get back to my father and warn him that my cover has been blown, but not of me being his son.

Standing up rolling my shoulders getting the stiffness out of them, I went and opened the door to see that it was about six in the morning. I better get my shit out of the club and get the fuck out of here while I have the chance.

Once I'm packed up, I got on my motorcycle and headed down the road.

Thinking about Damien I can't stand that son of a bitch. Always being Jack's golden boy getting the women's attention and not even taking advantage of it.

He wasn't even here on the day Lily showed up, I was and I wanted her first! She was, is so... beautiful, but no... she fucking noticed Damien before I even had a chance.

I'll kill that Felix dude the first chance I get for pulling his gun, humiliating me in front of everyone.

I'll make Lily wish she didn't turn me down, and I will make her mine if it's the last thing I do! It's only fair after all. They let my aunt get taken away so I'll take Lily away from them even if she likes it or not. I just gotta wait, plan and bid my time to get a chance to take her.

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟 and comment 📝