46. Carnival

Lily

Wow!

I thought as I passed the club looking at all the motorcycles lined up ready for tonight.

Once I parked I leaned my head back against the seat taking a deep breath just to help sort out my thoughts.

I was so... ready to stop at the nearest pharmacy on the way here and get a pregnancy test but I didn't want to risk it after what Felix said earlier.

Just the thought that I could be pregnant has me a nervous wreck. I am so... not ready to be a mother and on top of that I have to deal with Thomas and his crap. He should've gotten the hint that I didn't like him. I mean I've only talked to him like twice. So, the only other explanation for him to really want me is revenge for my mother introducing Mary to Jack's club in the first place and to have leverage over Jack.

The positive thing at the moment is knowing this will be the first time I'll be apart of a large group of people. I'm kinda excited and don't want to ruined it, so the only thing that I can do is just wait until tomorrow morning and stop at the pharmacy on the way home.

Knock, knock, knock I heard on my glass window

Turning my head I seen Damien so I got out of the car and looked around to see that everyone had their vests on and were hoping on bike's.

" You ready to go? " He asked with a smile showing his cute dimple

" Yes, just a bit nervous with a big crowd" I say as I grabbed my vest from the passenger's seat before he closed the door for me.

" Don't be, I'll be with you" he said taking my hand in his

Now I was sitting on the back seat of Damion's Harley holding on to his waist while we were riding in second behind Jack and Beth and the others flowing behind us.

The ride and being with Damien has helped calm down my nerves. My mother always used to tell me when I had pending matters " Just take one day at a time until everything turns out alright"

So, tonight I'm going to have a good time and hang out with Jack and Damien like a family should. If there is a chance I could be pregnant I will accept it and try to be the best mother I can. I don't even have the slightest clue what Damien would feel or think. I guess his reaction is what I was more nervous about.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the sounds and smell of the carnival as Damien pulled into a parking space.

" Are you ready to have some fun?" Damien asked as he helped me off his bike

" Yes" I said getting excited, I haven't been to a carnival in a long time

Once everyone was off their bikes we all headed to the game sections. I played a few and won a goldfish while Damien won a huge bear for me at a shooting booth. Then we all came across a place were they did pictures so we all took some group pictures and I did a few separate with Jack and Damien then one other that had just Jack, Beth, Beast, Jason, Damien and I together. After we got a few copy's and went on rides for a while some of the women decided they wanted some funnel cakes and cotton candy. By then it was getting dark out and someone in our group had suggested we go to a bar that was on the boardwalk to get a few beers and use the restrooms. I'm pretty sure it was that bartender chick Sabrina that I met from the woman's night we had a while back and her man.

I really didn't want to go because I was so worn out and my feet were killing me from walking so much, but I didn't want to ruin anyone's fun so I didn't say anything cause I did need to use the restroom.

Once we were in the bar and found our seats Jack ordered beer for everyone but I declined and ordered a soda instead. I wasn't sure about being pregnant so I just used the excuse that it was a public place and I wasn't twenty-one.

While we were waiting for the drinks it was mine and Beth's turn to use the restrooms. After I did my business and was washing my hands in the sink next to Beth. I looked up in the mirror to look at my face just as I see Sabrina hitting Beth on the side of the head with a beer bottle. Before I had any time to react a man's arm grabbed me around the waist and holding a cloth over my mouth and nose.

As I was kicking and struggling to get free, Beth was on the floor knocked out and Sabrina had ran over holding the bathroom window open with someone on the other side of it. I was getting dizzy and my movement's were sluggish as the man that had me was passing me through the window to the other man on the outside.

Just as my eyes were closing I recognized that it was Thomas's father from the pictures I had seen on my computer of Viper.

⭐⭐⭐

So... Sorry, it took so long to update🐰 Happy Easter 🐰 vote 🌟 and comment 📝 if u like