54. Valentini Lopez

Valentini

" Felix!" I said as soon as his end of the phone line picked up " I want a meeting with you and Jack Douglas at his club in an hour! So have him clear the place out before I get there!" I said and cut the line when I seen Lily was ready to leave.

" Hey godfather! Do you think one of your guards could drive me to my storage unit to pick up my Lamborghini?" She asked

" Yes, and as a matter of fact I had a talk with one of my most trusted men while you were asleep" I said as I walked over to Taz.

" This is Taz and he has agreed to be your personal guard while you're away. He is very good at his job" I said and waited till they greeted one another to continue

"While you're away and need anything just let him know and he'll get in contact with me. The less people that know where your at the better, just until Damien is out and your father has everything fixed with the men that helped take you" I explained hoping she understood that this was what's best.

" I understand and thanks" she said giving me a hug, I was surprised at first then hugged her back like my own daughter.

Once Lily left with Taz I hoped in the back of my limousine with my men following.

It's time to have a nice long... chat with her father!

Once the car stopped and my men had the area cleared, my door was opened for me to get out.

At the club entrance I seen Felix with two men next to him who I recognized as Jack and Beast from the info I had.

" Nice to see you again after so long Valentini" Felix said in greeting

" You to Felix" I said as I got closer " And you must be Lily's father Jack" I said as I held my hand out for him to shake. Lily really did have the same eyes as his.

" Yes I am, nice to meet you" Jack said shaking my hand

" We can talk in my office if you'd like to come in?" Jack offered

" Yes" I said as three of my men waited outside while the other three followed me into his office

Once Felix, Beast, Jack and I sat down I got straight to the point "As you should know I'm here on Lily's behalf as an attorney and her godfather" I said trying keep calm" And I'm not happy! As to how things have turned out in the two months that she has been here! You may be her father Jack, but I was sworn to keep her safe and happy and not to interfere in less it's needed! I sent her here as it was her mother's wishes. That's why I didn't even call Felix first. With you as her father and having one of the biggest biker club's. She should've been safe as princess!-"

" Hey! I'm trying damn it!" Jack said slamming his fist on the table. " If Sarah hadn't lied about who she really was and didn't run off like she did! Things could have been different! I would've known I had a daughter eighteen years ago! Not two months ago written on a PIECE OF FUCKING PAPER!" He yelled out

Taking a deep breath and sighing " Look, Jack I understand what you mean, but regardless this is the kind of reason Sarah left in the first place when she found out she was pregnant. She didn't want to bring you any problems, but as it is, your Lily's last living relieve. Sarah wanted to right the wrong she did and now you're left in almost the same position she was and I'm sure now you understand you'd do anything to keep Lily safe and happy in your life, am I right?" I asked

"Yes! " Jack said as he leaned back in his chair," After Sarah left I haven't been able to let anyone fully back into my life and only concentrated on my club until one look from Lily and I crumbled and gave in and since then, I'm starting to care again. In the two months that Lily's been here she has brightened up life and joy not only for me but a lot of members of my club. Half of them only want to hang out with her now and be over at her shop. The only problems I've been having is when Sarah first came here she brought a friend Mary with her and after Sarah left. Her friend stayed and was killed. Ever since, Mary's brother has blamed me and my club for not protecting her and for whatever reason Sarah didn't want to be with him. Now his son has taken a liking to Lily and will do anything to have her"