9. Rage

Jack

How in the fuck! Could McKayla do this to me? I loved that fucking woman!! I searched high and low for her for years... with no luck! It took me a hell... of a long time to get over her. I couldn't understand why she left. And now, I know its because she lied about her name and left caring my child!

My child!!

I threw a liquor bottle across the room in a fit of rage. Everyone knew to stay the hell out of my office and the fuck away from me! I was so pissed off after I let the girl leave.
If Sarah wasn't dead already I would have done the job. I haven't really thought about children. But she kept my child away from me for all these years. Just for the kid to show up years later. When I read those papers of hers I was shocked to say the least. Then, when the girl took those sunglasses off... I knew she was mine without a doubt!
After I gave the papers back to her I had Drake, Marcus and Doug go so I could talk with the girl. I heard Marcus ask her name before I interrupted and could tell that I had scared her with the way I acted. But, who the fuck could blame me? With what I just found out!

I had a daughter!

I didn't want to scare her more then she was so I asked "Your names Lily correct?"

"Yes" she said.

"What were you doing here before we interrupted?" I ask, questioning her because I really wanted to know.

"Just to have a look and see what the place needed before keeping it as a tattoo shop. I bought some paint to drop off today and I was planning to come back tomorrow to start on that. We could talk more tomorrow if you'd like?" She offered.

"Yeah, that would be best to let me process everything I just found out. Do you need help with bringing the paint in or have you done it already?" I ask.

" Yes, if you don't mind. I was about to come and get it from the trunk before I seen you all."

Walking to the car we grabbed two buckets of paint each to take in the shop. After she locked up the shop and closed the hood to her car she said she'd be back tomorrow.

When she was gone I walked straight into the club and into my office. I tore the place apart, I was so fucking pissed. The only thing that calmed me down was knowing I had a daughter and she'd be back tomorrow.

Now that I know about her and all the years I had missed, I'll be damned! If I let her out of my sight!

⭐⭐⭐

Please vote 🌟and comment 📝 if you like