24. Downgrade

Lily

Driving down the road still pissed off wiping my mouth. I hit the steering wheel. That fucking piece of shit Thomas! He will pay the next time he does something like that to me! I can't stand his staring at me either. I don't wanna go running to my father or Damien over some kiss like a fucking damsel in distress neither! That will just cause problems and fighting.

I'll have to do something about it though. I've been holding off for so.. long in calling Felix. But, if I want to be safe I can't just keep going around without any bodyguards anymore like I've been doing.

Luckily, tonight was just a kiss that was handled easily and hope! I don't have any more problems with Thomas. Now that Beth mentioned Jack wanting me to have security. I'll need to handle some things myself. I don't want to depend on Jack so I'll have to change my life style and "down grade" if I'm going to give Jack and Damien a chance.

I'll need to do it for now.

I need to remember if Jack fucks up or if things ever get bad I'll need a back up plan that no one will expect or know about, not even Damien.

Parking my Lamborghini in the garage I looked over at the bike. If I'm going to downgrade I'll need to start there.

Walking into the condo I went straight to the bathroom to fill the hot tub. I needed to relax so I could think more about a plan.

Once I've relaxed enough, I thought about how Thomas asked if I was rich in front of everyone because of my car. I mean, I've only been driving one nice car around. I don't even think that's considered as being rich. It's not like I've been driving around seven or eight different cars like my grandfather had, it must've been the brand.

I wonder what amount of money a person considers as being rich?

If they all thought I was rich because of one Lamborghini. I'll have to downgrade my style by half of what that's worth.

That's gonna suck!

So, the first thing I'll need to do is call Felix to help watch over the condo. If Jack does ask about security I'll let him know I have some at the condo and he can take care of it at the shop if he wants.

Second, I'll need everyone including Jack and Damien to think I had to sell my Lamborghini as Mr Lopez had suggested. To buy my bike and pay for the bills for the shop and condo.

That should make them think I'm going broke and don't have as much money as they thought since mom is gone.

Third, all need to talk to the lawyer on Thursday when I go and have him find another place for me with the money he's selling the Las Vegas home for. So I can run if I ever need to.

Lastly, I'm gonna need to learn how to ride the motorcycle. Feeling like I got a plan I finally get out of the tub and got dressed to lay in bed.

I guess tomorrow I'll call Felix and put my car in storage until the lawyer finds a another place. I know I'm gonna miss my car for awhile. It's going to be a struggle to hold back and pretend I'm broke, but I guess it's worth it if I want to be around Jack and Damien.

Thinking about tomorrow I hope Damien's alright and texts me.

⭐⭐⭐

vote 🌟 and comment 📝 if you like