6. Settled In

Lily

After leaving the house the other day it took me four hours to get to Los Angeles. Once I checked in at the hotel I went straight to sleep and didn't get up till Tuesday morning.
Finishing some lunch. I remembered the images on Google maps of the business mom had. It really needed a paint job. So I drove to the Home Depot to get some paint. But, before I went in I thought about what kind of business it should be.
Thinking of mom having it as a tattoo shop. I decided to just keep it as that in memory of her. That kind of business should be simple enough. I'll just have to hire some experienced people to do the tattoo's. So, with those thoughts, I went in and got a variety of paints.
When I got back to the hotel I had a long bath and went to sleep. Now, here I am pulling up to the condo, and man! It looks so much better to look at in person.
Knowing Juliet would be here I headed in to see her and sure enough, she's running around in the kitchen putting things away. When she noticed I was here, she stopped what she was doing to give me a hug.

" How are you doing today?"she asked.

" I'm doing good, how is everything here?" I replied.

"So far good, everything is almost settled in. The movers delivered everything early and the motor bike was just dropped off in the garage if you'd like to go see it?" She asked.

"I'll probably go check it out in a little while. I want to take a tour of the place first"

"Okay, would you like me to make you some lunch?" She asks.

"Yes please, afterwards I wanna go over to the business place and check it out. I bought some paint and stuff yesterday, I want to drop it off over there today. I'd like to paint the place in the next couple of days for something to do" I tell her, turning to leave the kitchen.

When I was done looking around and had lunch with Juliet. I walked down to the garage to have a look at the motorbike.

The bike looked cool as shit for practice, but it would be a while before I could ride it

The bike looked cool as shit for practice, but it would be a while before I could ride it. I'd need some lessons before taking a test at the DMV.

Getting in my Lamborghini knowing where I'm going. I started to feel paranoid. Maybe it's not such a good idea to go over there just yet. But, I needed to get it over and done with sometime. Maybe, I won't even see Jack. If I take a quick look around I could be in and out, drop the paint off and be gone in no time. I'll need to leave now before I over think and chicken out. I should also stop and buy some dark sunglasses like I planned to help cover the scared look on my face.