26. Felix

Lily

When Felix got here last night I noticed he hadn't changed much since the last time I had seen him. He's like most Italian men always wearing a black Armani suit's looking serious and intimidating as ever. He's probably in his early forties by now, my grandfather always had Felix as one of my bodyguards when I was little.

We had dinner and talked half the night about everything that I've been doing ever since I got to L.A. I also told him I liked a guy named Damien and I was giving him a chance and how there's a creep named Thomas, Felix said he'd like to talk to Jack.

I hope Jack and Felix get along

I asked if I was keeping him from anything he was doing before I called him and he said no. Everything has been calm since my grandfather took care of things between some feuding families before he passed away and since then he's practically been a retired rich man with no purpose until I called.

Now we were just finishing breakfast this morning when Felix said he was going to make a call to some of his men.

I decided to go take a shower and think about tomorrow. I know Damien we'll be back and hopefully I'll get to start spending more time with him. I still need to paint the outside of the shop then I won't have nothing to do except get an open and closed sign for the door.

Once I was out of the shower I headed to the living room where Juliet and Felix were talking when there's a knock at the door. Felix stood up immediately, looking at me asking "Are you expecting someone?"

" Yes, I'm having my car put in storage for a while and their probably here to pick it up" I say.

Felix turned and walked to the door looking out the side window before answering it.

I forgot he takes everything very seriously!

Sure enough it's the storage guy " Hello, I'm here to pick up a car from a Ms Douglas for the storage unit " the guy said to Felix

Walking over to the door " Yes; that's me, and the car is in the garage if you wanna follow me"I said walking outside.

Once the guy, Felix and I are in the garage the guy whistled when he saw my Lamborghini " That's a nice car you've got there! I just picked up a Ferrari last week"

"Yeah, Ferrari's are nice but I got this one as a gift" I say walking over to the shelf getting the car cover. Once we got the cover on the car he hooked it up and put it on his truck" Is all I need for you to do is sign here " he said giving me a tablet to sign. Once I signed it and said "thanks" he gave me a key before he got in his truck and drove away.

"I think it's okay for you to pretend your going broke for now but, please... don't expect me to. You will need to tell Jack though so he can protect you from people he doesn't trust in his club." Felix said to me.

" Okay, fine..." I say letting him know I understand.

" Since when do you ride motorcycles?" Felix asks, looking over at my bike in the corner.

" Actually, I don't know how to ride one, yet" I say.

" Well, you better be careful, it's dangerous if you don't know what your doing" he said sounding like a parent.

" Yes, well I was going to ask Damien to teach me when he gets the chance." I say defending myself from him thinking I would learn myself.

Walking back in the condo you could smell Juliet's cooking from the kitchen so Felix and I went to the living room.

"I have a place not to far from here. I'm gonna have some of my men staying there when you don't see them with me" Felix said.

"Alright, just let me know if you need anything. I do have to go to Las Vegas on Thursday to sign some papers about selling the house there" I say.

"Yes, I figured your mom would have wanted you to sell the place as seeing you no longer have any relatives there" Felix said

After that we just reminiscence about things my mom and grandfather did until Juliet called us for dinner.

After dinner I decided to go to my room to get some sleep knowing I'll get to see Damien tomorrow.

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟 comment 📝 if you like