38. Explain

Lily

When I heard the knock at the door I was sure it was Damien, but when I looked in the peep hole it was Jack.

Opening the door I was surprised when Jack picked me up and gave me a bear hug.

" I am so glad your ok! When Damien told me about the car chase I have never felt so worried in my life! I thought I could have lost you" He said squeezing a little tighter before he sat me back on my feet.

" I'm okay, Felix took care of me I was sleeping through most of it" I say trying to reassure him and not really sure how to feel at the moment.

" Lily!" I heard Damien call my name as I seen him, Beast and Jason coming down the hallway towards me from the opened door wearing their black and silver vests with Felix behind them.

When Damien got to me he picked me up making my legs go around his waist before his mouth was on mine not caring that my father or the others were watching.

After a minute Jack cleared his throat " I don't need to see some things Damien!" my father said sounding a little embarrassed.

" Sorry" I said to Jack embarrassed getting off of Damien

" You all can come in and have a seat if you'd like " I say and wait till their all in before closing the door.

"I'm sorry that those men came after you because of me Lily" Jack said looking at me trying to apologise when I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Looking at Jack "It's ok and I'm fine thanks to Felix" I say nodding in Felix's direction.

" Now, Jack you know you can't take all the blame" Beast said and I looked in his direction to see if he was going to elaborate any further but him and Jack were just looking at each other with an unspoken conversation.

" Well, it's all the same thing" Jack said after a minute still looking at Beast before looking over at me "When Felix said that the men that were following you had red and black vests on we knew it was a gang called The Black Devil's. They have had a vendetta against my club for some years now because of an unfortunate accident involving one of their members and ours, but that situation has been resolved. Lately the Devil's have only been trying to run their business through my territory and take us out. I'm not sure what their motive is by trying to get you because during the chase they didn't try to shoot at Felix's car only run it off the road, they did shoot and try taking out Felix's men though " Jack said trying explaining.

I wonder why Beast said the blame is not all Jack's?

" Do you think that the Devil's know of Lily's wealth?" Felix asks looking at Jack.

" No, I admit I did get a background check done on you Lily to see what I could find but didn't get any useful information about any wealth. Whoever that lawyer of your is, is doing a good fucking job protecting you" Jack said.

Thank you Mr Lopez!...

" I guess I can't blame you for checking up on me but, will I always have to go through this kind of stuff all the time when I go somewhere?" I asked Jack a little upset.

" Hopefully not, just until we find out what the Devil's are up to" Jack said.

Damien got up from where he was sitting in the chair and came over to set next to where I was on the bed.

" We'll all be around and watch out for you just continue what you normally do. Now that you're opening up your shop on Monday you'll be busy and the holidays are coming up. Their will be lots of people around for anyone to try anything like this again and in the meantime we'll figure out what the Devil's want with you" Damien said

I seen Felix stand up and walk to the door " Are you all up for going to the Casino for a little while tonight before we head back L.A tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah!" Jason said excited standing up.

Jack and Beast stood up as well and headed over to the door with Felix.

"I have a few things to discuss with Felix, but we'll meet you guys at the elevators in about hour" Jack said to Damien before they walked out the door leaving Damien and I alone.

" When you told me on the phone that someone was following you, it felt like all the blood drained from my body, I never want to feel like that again. If someone ever tries to take you away from me I will kill them!" Damien said in a way that scared me.

"Well, I'm here and everything is ok I hope nothing comes to that" I said taking my fingers running them along his jaw trying reassure him.

He leans into my touch while he takes his hand putting it on the back of my neck pulling me into kiss him. Eventually he lays back pulling me on top of him so he has better access to me.

Damien flips us over so now I'm on my back and he's above me breathing hard. "We have only an hour but I want you " he said full of lust taking his shirt and vest off. He then leaned down and helped me pull my shirt and bra off before his lips and hands were ravishing my breasts before removing my pants and knickers to go lower.

I was still so hot and bothered after he gave me an orgasm with his tongue that I hardly noticed when he removed his pants to put a condom on before entering me. He was moving so fast hard and deep that I was feeling blessed out by the time we were done.

" Do you want to shower before we go?" I asked when I felt like I could stand up.

" Yeah" he said out of breath before following me in the bathroom.

After we had another go in the shower we were walking down the hall to meet my father, Felix, Beast and Jason at the elevators.

⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to Vote 🌟 & comment 📝