25. Security

Lily

After getting dressed in a white silk shirt and blue jeans. I headed to the kitchen for some chocolate Coco Pebbles.

As I'm sitting there eating Juliet walked in"Good morning, I still have some pie if you want some" she asked, greeting me.

"Good morning to you too, but maybe later. For now I'd like to talk to you about some things, do you have time now?" I ask.

Sitting down at the table Juliet looked at me "Yes, you know I'll always have time for you, your almost like a daughter to me"

" Well, I've decided to get some security for this place and soon I'll be getting another house in case I ever need to leave in a hurry if you know what I mean. I know we just moved here, but for your safety would you like to move into the new place once I get it and take care of it for me?" I asked hoping she'll say yes.

" Yes, I could do that if you'd like me to. It would give me something to do. Just let me know when and where" she said agreeing.

"Thank you, and please let's just keep this between the two of us and I'll know in a couple of days. Right now, I'm getting ready to call Felix for the security if you could have a guest room ready if he decides come?" I ask her.

" Yeah, I could do that" she said a little excited knowing we might have a guest.

" Thanks, I appreciate it" I said, standing up to put my bowl in the sink.

"Well, I'll be around this weekend so I'm not going anywhere if you need anything just let me know" I tell her before turning to go back to my room for my phone.

Picking up the phone I see I have a message.

Hey Lil, I've been thinking of u. Hope 2 c u Monday when I get back,  x D

Awe... How sweet, he called me Lil. No one has called me that since grandfather passed.

I sure do miss grandfather.

After saving Damien's number I'm not sure what to text, so I just type

  C u Monday, stay safe xoxoxo, Lil

Then scrolled down to Felix's name and pushed the call button.

It rang twice before I heard Felix's voice "Hello!"

"Hey, Felix it's Lily" I say

"Hey little Lily! It's been quite a while since I've heard from you. I thought you would've called after your mother's passing, I'm so sorry for your loss by the way" he said.

"Thanks, and I'm not little anymore, just so you know" I said, a little annoyed

"You'll always be little to me no matter how big you are now. I've watched you grow up after all. Are you in any kind of trouble?" He asked.

" No, I'm not in any trouble at the moment but, I'll need some security though. Mom told me about my father here in L.A and now I live in the condo. Jack knows about me now and he wants to give me security. I think that's fine and all for my shop that's across from his club. But, no one knows about me being wealthy. They only saw my Lamborghini which I'm going to pretend I need to sell in order to pay for bills. That's why I'd called you, Jack has enemies and I don't want to be more of a target by letting everyone know." I tell him almost everything.

" Lily! You were supposed to call me before you went there! Something could've happened to you. I made a promise to watch out for you when you found out about Jack. I don't want to talk any more about it over the phone so I will be there tonight!" He said irritated because I didn't call him tell just now.

He knew about Jack?

"Okay, I'll be here" I said hanging up, not caring he was irritated. He never told me about Jack.

Now was all I needed to do is put my car in storage so no one will see it.

Once I called and got off the phone with the storage company I went to look for Juliet. When I found her she was in the laundry room getting folded sheets out.

"Hey, Felix said he'll be over tonight and tomorrow I'll be having someone coming to pick up the Lamborghini for storage until I get the new place for it." I said letting her know what was up.

"Alright, I'll make dinner before he gets here"

"Okay, that sounds good" I say turning to go to the garage to take all my stuff out of the car. I might have to get a cheap car until I can learn to ride the bike.

After I everything was put away. I decided to go relax in the living room until Felix got here.

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟 comment 📝 if you like