kohana

Yukina pov

I woke up in a strange white room with needles in my arm... Where am I?

Flashback

"Yukina come here" mother said and I ran over to mother holding a delphinium flower.

"Mama I got you a flower" I said as I put it in her hand.

"Thanks dear I'll treasure it forever" she said with a sad smile as she put it behind her ear.

"Lily have you told her yet?!" Father asked walking towards, us.
Mom suddenly looked like she was going to cry.

"Yukino... You Are weak. We had great expectations for you and you haven't even unlocked one of the two Kekkie genkais that you can achieved" mother told me.

"What your mother is trying to say is that you are no longer apart of our family and will go somewhere where you'll never see us again" father said sternly.
"Don't be silly mama, papa you can't stop someone from being related to you" I said giggling.

Father narrowed his eyes at me before mama said "you're right yukina" she then pulled me into a hug and she whispered
"but in this case we can" I felt something hit the back off my neck and darkness quickly consumed me.

Flashback over

Mama...

Papa...

They left me...

Why couldn't I be strong like they wanted...?

Why can't I be good enough?!

"Hello child" a old man said walking into the room.

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

"I'm the third Hokage"

"I said who are you, not 'what is your title!'" I said smiling a little.

He gave a slight gruffly laugh before saying.
"Hiruzen Sarutobi, what's your name child?"

"My name? Yukina Kōri" I said sadly.

"How odd... Last night you were announced dead. We should probably get you back to your parents" he said with a sad smile.

"No... Mama and papa don't want me... They said I'm to weak to be their daughter" I said with a tear rolling down my face.

"Well how about you stay her In the leaf? You can even become a ninja when you're older.