Parents

Yukina pov

I stood Infront of the gates to the joint compound of the Kori and Saimin it's been a long time since I was here, so much had happened since then this place isn't my home but Neji.... Tadaki.... Some people are more important than me.

Although I didn't remember the way around the compound it but it's easy to predict the house I need to go to. One side of the compound was red and gold, that was the Saimin it was their colours, the other was purple and silver, the Kori colours in the center of the two a large silver structure took place, the roof was gold and the windows had red or purple outlines... That is definitely my parents house they are the leaders after all.

I inhaled the air and mentally prepared myself for what was going to happen next, then I stepped through the large gates, if I said I wasn't scared... I'd be lying. 

I approached the building with as much confidence as I could muster up, the moment the building came into view I spotted a woman holding a book on the balcony, she looked familiar.

The moment the woman's eyes landed on me she ran off into the building, strange woman. As I reached the door she appeared there right before I knocked.

''Yukina!" The woman yelled excitedly as she wrapped an arm around me.
"Sorry do I know you" I asked trying to escape her grip.
"Oh sorry I guess it's been many years... I'm your mom, remember me?"

"Ye I do... You abandoned me, let me build bonds with people make friends gain a family and then you kidnap those closest to me and drag me back here, the very place I was kicked out from" I commented anger dripping off every word.

She looked taken a back from my words and tears formed in her eyes before she took me inside and showed me to my room where I was told to remain until called. Nothing changed since I was a kid. Their attitude towards me was the same and this room was the same. The only difference is I'm older. I'm stronger. I'm going to get away.

"Yukina!" A voice called... Papa. I got off my bed and walked towards the door then down the stairs. Where I made eye contact with my biological father. Hayate save me...
"You called" I stated with an eye roll.
"Your little friends are over there if u wish to say goodbye before I send my summoning to take them home" I ran over but they were unconscious I guess my good bye is in vein.

I bent down next to their unconscious bodies and looked at their peaceful faces. I placed a soft kiss on both their foreheads as a tear slipped from my eye, if I don't make it out this is the last time I'll see them.

"Ok time to leave" father did a summoning jutsu and and called a giant hawk which gripped onto my friends shirts and took them away as I muttered a bye.

"Yukina you're leaving too, I have no doubt u left a clue for your friends back home, you're going on a training trip I have no idea when you'll return, you return when you're stronger to an exceptable level" he explained as he threw a scroll at me and I nodded before another man around the age of 19 smiled brightly at me and lead me away.

Looking back the compound was getting smaller and smaller and the distance from the leaf was rapidly increasing. I walked in silence but my new sensei didn't seem to mind that as he was equally as quiet... This is going to be a fun trip...

In the leaf 3rd person

Two boys were dropped from the sky and landed on top of a silver haired jonin and a yellow haired genin. Kakashi Hatake recognized the Hyuga prodigy instantly and I knew the other boy from this year's Chunin exams.
The sensei of team seven picked up the boys and threw them over each shoulder before taking them to the hospital, they didn't look hurt but he had no idea where else to take them.

In an apartment not far was hayate gekko who had just prepared dinner, he heard her come home a while ago and expected her to be in her room. He approached the door and gently knocked it. With no answer he turned the handle expecting to have to wake her up. After pushing the door he entered the room to find it cleaner than usual normally it's a mess but the bed is made and everything is away just a few books scattered across the floor but no Yukina.

He gazed down at the note on her bed before picking it up his eyes darting across the page going wide eyed before running to the hokages office.

SAVE YUKINA IS A GO