Yelled At

Yuki Pov:

I looked at the ground tears brimming in my eyes as my dad, Hayate, paced around in front of me, he was mad at me, and that was something that had never happened before.  "What you did was reckless and irresponsible! You could have been killed, tortured or taken away for a very long time, I might have never seen you again! Do you know how worried I was" He said in a worried yet angry tone.

"I'm sorry Dad, but if I was in that situation again, I'd do the same thing again without a doubt, I saved my friends, I saved two ninja in this village, my duty as a ninja is to protect the village and those in it and that's exactly what I did, I'm sorry I worried you and disappointed you, but I will never be sorry for saving my friends" I stated in a volume just above a whisper. Dad was suddenly hugging me tight, the kind of way you hug somebody you really care for when they escape death. "I know kid, I know, and you weren't wrong to save them, if I were you, I would have too, I just wish you had told somebody so we could have at least tracked you, it was a week before we found anything on you, I was so concerned" I hugged my dad back my tears disappearing and I nodded, I just didn't want them to stop me, and I know they would have.

Unfortunately for me, my dad wasn't the only one who was mad.

"What on Earth were you thinking! Don't get me wrong I'm more than glad you're okay but you could have been killed! I can't lose another student" Hana-Sensei yelled before becoming soft and sincere. "I'm sorry sensei, it won't happen again, I promise" I muttered. She sighed and nodded before ruffling my hair and saying "Good, well you should head up to the Hokage, he wants to see you" I gave a single nod before leaving in a flash.

"Do you want to yell at me too Gramps?" I asked with a sigh, I wasn't feeling great today because of the mass yelling I've received and its only 10 am. "No my child, You're here for a different reason" The third Hokage told me with a sad smile, great what did I do now. Kakashi Hatake walked into the room and I smiled lightly remembering my first memory with him.

Flashback (3rd person):

"Happy birthday Yuki!" The old man in the red robe said happily as he passed the abandoned princess a small box that contained a heart necklace with a glowing blue centre.

"Thank you Gramps! This is the best birthday ever! I wish my mom were here!" The girl said cheerfully as her guardian, Hayate, fastened it around her neck. "Your mom is-" The third Hokage started before the young girl cut him off by saying "A bitc-, I know, but I don't know what that means" The girl said as she put her hand on her chin in a thinking manner as her guardian paled, knowing that's what he accidentally said once.

"No, I was going to say she's probably thinking of you and Yuki, who taught you that word?" the man asked as he has a scowl on his face, obviously not appreciating the youngster knowing such fowl language. The girls eyes looked at her new found father for a moment before smiling brightly and saying "Kakashi Hatake" Hayate laughed a little remembering when he told her to say that, it was two years ago yet she some how remembered. The Hokage sweat dropped for a moment, as though he wasn't surprised, however, the silver haired jonin who happened to be in the briefing room on duty to guard tho Hokage as that day's assigned anbu wasn't impressed, nor did he know where the tiny girl had learnt his name. 

The Hokage turned to him with a furious glare and the anbu raised his hands in surrender before saying "I've never spoke to that girl before, I swear" The Hokage didn't believe him and gave him a rather loud earful about why he should watch his language around children, it's safe to say Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja, never swore since that day.

Flashback Over (Yuki Pov):

"Kakashi?" I wondered aloud as he approached me with a small, mask covered smile. "Yo" he said with a light wave. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked much quieter making him shake his head no before he began with "It's not safe to have you in the leaf-" That sentence stopped my heart and tears began trickling down from my eyes, and Kakashi went wide eyed in panic.

"Woah, let me finish my sentence before you start crying kid! As I was saying, it's not safe you have you here when two powerful clans are after you to return you home, that's why the man who was meant to be your sensei and I struck a deal, for your safety and the leafs. He will travel the world, like he was originally to do so, but when the clan requests for a demonstration of your skills, or just a meet up you will meet with him before heading to where your biological parents want, and he will pretend you're travelling with him training, however every month a scroll will be sent here with things for you to learn, that way you can stay here in peace, is that okay with you?" He asked as he wiped my tears from my cheeks. 

I nodded slightly before muttering "Thank you Kakashi" and he gave me a nod of acknowledgement.