Gai Sensei

Now I've remembered this book I've had a sudden boost of motivation to get some more of it done so this book might actually get updates.

Yukino pov (now 12 years old)

"Team might gai will have: Tenten, Neji, Yukino and unusually a fourth member Lee, head outside to meet your sensei" kezo-sensei said and with a nod me and my team silently headed outside where our a man in a green Spandex was doing one handed push ups.
"Hello have you seen our sensei?" Tenten asked awkwardly while I was watching how Lee abused a tree in the distance, I should probably stop him I mean he needs a break every now and again but he's so reckless and would never listen to me.

Neji was leaning against the wall like he's a cool guy while I used my kekkie genkai to freeze the tiny water molecules in the air to get a feel of our surroundings to check where our sensei was but I couldn't find him in the distance so I assume green guy is our sensei.

"Oh are you guys my squad" he suddenly asked as he jumped into a standing position Lee nodded quickly and the rest of us slowly nodded after. Gai sensei then took us up to the roof where we do our introductions.

"My name is might gai I like training and youth I hate those unwilling to develop their skills and my dream is to beat Kakashi once and for all!" He said with a gleam in his eyes before telling Lee to do his introduction.

"My name is Rock lee, I like to show I am not weak I hate when I am underestimated and my dream is to prove that even as a ninja with just taijutsu that is all I require to be strong."

"I'm Tenten I love weapons they're so sharp and useful, I dislike those who say I can't get far with just weapons and my dream is something I'm unsure of at this moment"

"I'm neji hyuuga I like showing the main branch isn't the strongest just because they're in charge I hate those who give others a branding and my dream is to become the strongest hyuuga"

"The names Yukino Kori I like ice it's beautiful and useful I dislike fire as at the perfect temperature it becomes inconvenient to my jutsu. my dream is to show I'm not who my clan thinks I am... I'm not weak" I stated as I gripped my necklace that was under my shirt.

"Come my youthful students we have a Survival test to go through to let you guys become official genin" gai-sensei said as he started walking away with us following him closely behind.

He took us to a training ground that had a huge tree I'm the centre and markings around the side it was a circular shape in a way it looked like a sun dial. Neji gave me a questioning look as I studied the area intensely but I just shrugged my shoulders to him in return.

"Ok my youthful team you're test is to hit me" the moment those words left the strange sensei's lips I couldn't help but to be confused, hit him? Is that it?

Gai sensei then took a defensive stance as the words "byakugan" came from neji.
"Yukino what's the byakugan?" Lee whispered to me.
"The Byakugan is a blood-line trait belonging to the Hyūga clan inherited from Kaguya Ōtsutsuki through her son, Hamura. It grants the user near-360° vision, except for a small blind spot, and x-ray vision as well. It's romoured to be related to the Sharingan" I responded as I tried to find a meaning behind the test, not finding one I threw a kunai at sensei while he was distracted with neji he barely dodged it and it sliced through a few strands of hair, I grumbled to myself before knowing I could end this in an instant with my kekkie genkai but thats to easy.

Tenten threw every weapon she had at him and unusually missing her aim is true in normal cases she always hits her target but gai was deflecting them like it was nothing, I let out a sigh and I tied my hair up quickly so it didn't become an advantage to our opponent. I rushed up and aimed a kick at his hip but he easily caught me and threw me back, I let out a huff of frustration after he deflected my next three punches aimed at him.

Ok so gai sensei is a taijutsu user so I guess my advance lies in jutsus.
Weaving handsigns I muttered "lighting rain" and from the sky several lighting came rushing down but when the dust had cleared he had clearly dodged every last one.

Lee was the closest to laying a hand on him but that was only until neji almost got him but missed by a millimetre. Annoying I activated my kekkie genkai and froze his legs and arms in place before poking his chest, "got you" I stated as I unfroze him. Saying he looked shocked would be an understatement but he was definitely suprised.

"You guys pass" he stated with tears pouring from his eyes as he grabbed us and slammed us into his chest where we had difficulty breathing but didn't complain.