round 1

The tests aren't the same as in the anime/ manga and the reason for that is that this test is done six months earlier as it's in the sand and no team 7,8,10 or team gai. I mean you should know that already but just in case.

Yukina pov

After we handed or letters in we took our places in a large classroom, Hana sensei told us that even if we fail she's proud of us all. My new team was amazing Hana treated us all like her own children and my team mates are strong and we work really well together. I placed my hand on my chest to grab my necklace but then I remembered I gave it Neji so I have to return no matter what, I need to retrieve my necklace.

I sat in my seat and looked down at the written test we had 45 minutes to answer the questions if we got at least 75% we pass but if we get caught cheating even once we're disqualified, simple enough.

I quickly read through the first question:
You're 90m away from the target, your only weapon is a 3 kunai and a piece of 87cm wire you're in a marsh terrain and your opponent has the byakugan what do you do in order to beat them?

I skipped it and went onto the next question, I did this several times until I realized the questions only got harder and harder, I couldn't answer a single question... I felt so dumb. I glanced around and noticed others were having the same problem... Great. How was I ment to get 1% never mind 75%?! I huffed in annoyance before noticing some people were writing away. I am disqualified if I'm caught cheating so that's not my best option but if I'm not caught im fine.

I then remembered a technique I can do with my ice it's a information gathering technique perfect for a time like this. I activated my kekkie genkai "yukidaruma" and my eyes glowed blue and a large blue triangle ran from my left eye to my chin, I placed my hand over the triangle to avoid getting caught as I moved my ice with my other hand the ice was thin and tiny it was basically an air molecule but it was there it was over every bodies papers and I copied down the answer that was most common amongst the genin. If my teammates didn't have the answer the ice turned to water and fell onto their paper forming into kanjis of what the answer was. I was so hyped to have this technique right now it was so useful I've never really had a reason to use it before.

I sat calmly at my desk and I realize a lot of genin had been disqualified and people are still being kicked out now but as one leaves the entire team follows, sucks to be them I guess.

At the end the papers were collected in and we had to wait till the end of the day to get our results.
"Yukina thank you me and Tadaki really appreciated that" obi said with a smile and Tadaki nodded in agreement, I smiled softly.
"Okay team let's go and grab a bite to eat while the results are being collected in, my treat!" Hana yelled as she started walking towards a tea shop with us following behind her, I miss neji, Tenten and lee and maybe even gai but this team sure is interesting.

"So how did it go?" Hana sensei asked as she shoved a dumpling into her mouth.
"Honestly I read over the questions and was completely clueless" I stated as I stirred the sugar into my tea.
"I can agree on that one" obi laughed.
"I knew how to approach them but not finish them" Tadaki stated bordly.

"So you didn't answer a single question?" Hana asked looking shocked.

"No I answered them all I used my second stage of my kekkie genkai yukidaruma which allows me to see everything as far as my kekkie genkai reaches I can then turn the water molecules into ice molecules, I copied of others and planted answers onto my team mates sheats" I explained and Hana looked impressed.
"Well let's hope you idiots passed" she stated with a wanting hopeful smile.

After lunch we returned to the sand academy where there was a list of names who passed on the wall.

Sora dereno - sand ninja

Thomas renda- sand ninja

Erza mitsuko -sand ninja

Kabuto Yakushi - leaf ninja

Melody Nara - leaf ninja

Ren daki -leaf ninja

Obi meryo -leaf ninja

Tadaki korudo -leaf ninja

Yukina Kori -leaf ninja

(And others that author-san couldn't be bothered to think of names for)

On the bored it stated what % we got I got 90% and Tadaki got 100% but obi got 80% but the main thing is that we all passed.

"Okay you snot nosed genin! Tomorrow at 7am I want you to meet me at training ground 89" our next procter yelled before leaving. Tomorrow is our team test I hope we pass.

 Tomorrow is our team test I hope we pass

(New proctor)