Round 2

Yukina POV

"Okay kids so this is a team test, there are 24 Genin and this test only allows half of you to pass, meaning only 12 genin maximum can make it past this point.

In this test one team will face another  the two teams will be chosen at complete random, the teams will be chosen when a member of your team who will be chosen between you draws a stick that the man to my right is holding I'll tell you who your facing from that point on. Once you're facing the opposing team you fight if that wasn't obvious but it isn't a matter of your entire team passing, the three shinobi left standing, no matter  who they are so it can be that one is from the opposing team and two from yours, however if it ends with only one shinobi standing (which is unlikely) then only that shinobi passes from that round, I hope you got all that because I don't feel like explaining it again" the Proctor explained.

Understanding every word she said I turned to my teammates who were discussing who should draw the straw.
"I think tadaki should go" I stated and for a second he looked shocked but then he nodded while obi huffed and sat down across legged to show he was upset that he wasn't picked to go. I smiled lightly at him and he soon smiled back, I lay down on the sandy floor as we waited for tadaki to return, it had been five minutes and tadaki was still in line to receive a number, Obi and I were quickly growing bored.

Obis way of curing his boardness was to bury my free flowing hair in the sand, that's going to take ages to get out...

When tadaki got back I sat up with sand now coating my hair, he passed the stick to obi and sat behind me, running his fingers through my hair in an attempt to get the sand out, I light blush covered my cheeks but my idiot teammates couldn't see that.

"Idiot, whyd you lie down, you look a mess" my silver haired friend teased in a playfully annoyed voice but I didn't respond to him I just asked Obi what number we are, turned out we were 7.

Tadaki then started gathering my hair in the centre of my head before wrapping a bobble around it he then turned my hair into a bun, I pushed back my urge to blush as I thanked him.

"The sand is barely visible and with your hair up it won't be so bothersome in our battle" he explained snobbishly and I just nodded in reply.

"Awwwe man it took me ages to embed her hair in sand" obi complained and tadaki replied with dumping a handful of sand on his head with the most dead expression ever, I let out a giggle and they both smiled at me, obi's was a bright warm smile where tadaki's was just a calm smile.

"Alright kids! Heres the line up, team 1 will verse team 4, team 2 will verse team 5, team 3 will verse team 7 and finally team 4 will verse team 8, can teams one and two come to the centre of the training ground, the rest of you go to the edge you can watch from there" she yelled as two teams entered the centre, lighting was flying between the eyes of the two teams, it was obvious each team wanted their own members to pass, but then again what team mate wouldn't want them all to pass. I glanced to my right where I saw my sensei, well stand in sensei, she waved me over and I looked at my team mates who were engrossed in the match and walked away to her, she leaned against a tree then pointed across to a team of three, one girl two boys, it was a stereotypical team set up.

"They're team 3, you'll be facing them, what I can tell they have one Kekkie genkai user between them, and that's the boy with the white eyes, when you were on gais team you had a hyuga right? Well he's blatantly a hyuga so you might wanna educate your teammates on what you know" hana-sensei explained and I nodded before hurring over to my team.

"Whered you go?" Tadaki asked seriously.
"Sensei, she told me we have a hyuga as our opponent and told me to tell you what I know about them as I have Neji Hyuga on my squad" I told him.
"They're not your squad anymore, we are yuki-chan" Obi interrupted looking sad I didn't class them as my actual squad.

"Anyways Hyugas, they have a extremely good defense, their main attack type is taijutsu and they'll aim for your chakra points do not let it get you otherwise you'll lose the ability to use chakra from that point and depending where they hit that can be critical. They have a blind spot on their back, it's very slim I'd say it's about 1.5% of their body. It's the part of your back that you cant reach yourself" I explained before going into detail about gentle fist.

Finally after team 2 and 5 fought it was our turn and honestly I was a little scared. We stood in the middle of the training ground facing another team just like every other team we had to offer the person opposite us our two fingers before connecting them and releasing we then had to state our names to give an insite of what clan were from to see how well another can judge and strategise against an opponent in battle.
"Obi Meryo"
"Tadaki Korudo"
"Yukina Kori"
"Koto hyuga" the boy with white eyes and short black hair stated
"Millie Yuka" a girl with long light green hair stated, the yuka clan aren't one with a Kekkie genkai but its common for their females to be medics and judging by the fact her Kunai pouch is larger than most confirms that as it fits more medical stuff than weapons.
"Jack Wilshere" the other stated but his clan I'd never heard of making me believe he's from a non-ninja family.

"Begin!" The Proctor yelled and my team and theirs jumped back from each other.