Birds

Tadaki pov

I was summoned to the hokages office after I woke in hospital which was strange as last I remembered I was with Hana-Sensei, she and I were just parting ways then everything is blank.

A few moments later Neji Hyuga walked into the room and stood next to me he looked confused like he was going through the same as me. Probably not.

Lord Hokage cleared his throat and began to speak "you two, Tadaki Korudo and Neji Hyuga were kidnapped by the Kori and Saimin clan I don't think they had you awake concidering neither of you mentioned it however a deal was struck with Yukina Kori" the third Hokage then pulled a note out of a bad that had evidence wrote on it before he read out loud.

"Yukina Kori,
Hello dear, it's your biological father, remember me hunny? We saw how you fought in the exams and to put it simply as the Kori and samin heir you are to return home and live out the rest of your life here and if you refuse this Hyuga boy has pretty eyes I will pluck from the sockets and feed to the pigs, if you still refuse after that, he dies. However he isn't the only friend of yours we have, we have Tadaki Korudo with us as well, your mother is very excited for your return, do not disappoint her.
-Father
Well after you two dropped from the sky it was safe to say she's make the deal"

Neji and I exchanged glances attempting to process the information.

"We have to go and save her!" I yelled and Neji nodded in agreement.

"That's what I'm working on" a silver haired ninja who's face was covered 3/4 the way said.

"Ah Kakashi nice of you to stop by, how far have you reached in your research?" Lord third asked and I could tell he was scared to say it Infront of the two of us but it was obvious we weren't leaving.

"Well it's no good news, she's not at the compound we searched everywhere but we did discover that they're keeping her training around the world with a coach, they're keeping her there for years we can look for her but I chances of finding her are near to none... But we should give it time before we give up" he explained and my eyes widened in shock and I ran out the room.

Am I cursed? All of my teammates leave! Kina broke her leg and decided she doesn't want to be ninja anymore. We got Yukina as a replacement and then Obi died we were just recovering and they took Yuki! Does the universe hate me that much?

I closed my eyes and made a few hand signs before two birds appeared with the sense of a smell that was 10 times better than a dogs.

"Go find Yukina don't return until she's found"

I sent the two birds off they took different paths so they cover more ground, good luck.

Three days later
Yukina pov

"Ok Yuki you can do it close you're eyes and shoot the bird down we're practicing you're sensory skills and accuracy on moving targets" my sensei stated and I nodded before shutting my eyes and sensing the chakra of the birds in the sky two of the had high chakra the rest was low I shot an arrow through the air aiming for one of the ones with high chakra I wasn't sure if I hit it till I heard it start crashing down the moment it hit the ground it disappeared not like a shadow clone more like it never existed it just disappeared without a trace.

I closed my eyes and shot up again knowing this is our dinner, this time I didn't aim for a blue beautiful bird with high chakra I aimed for the average ones, this one came crashing down and stayed. We then set up camp.

A/N This is the sensei his name is Rayki

A/N This is the sensei his name is Rayki. (Pronounced: Rai-key)